omg lil williow really coming for riri this time

lexus97

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when i say stealing i mean she is like a lil version of her.being molded like her

Meh..I guess you can be objective if you didn't have hate for Rihallah like some people on here do..no matter what she does, people hate on her..and then they menstrual cramps when you comment on their faves..

But your initial post was misleading..if she's being molded to be like Rihallah, that is fine..but she's not snatching anything. I PRAY that this next single is a hit, because if it isn't..Well you know the rest.

idk i dont understand the marketing scheme...we all know the public and stans are ruthless.. riri fans will come for this lil 10 yr old y they setting her up for that :lmao: :lmao:

No, I'm not that petty to come for a ten year old. I actually like her style or whatever. I can be a grown up without personally come for her like people come for Rihanna. It's not worth the time or effort..especially when you have it set in your mind that you hate Rihanna and there is nothing I can do for that besides tell you to go pout and sit in a corner. :coffee:

Meh..I guess you can be objective if you didn't have hate for Rihallah like some people on here do..no matter what she does, people hate on her..and then they menstrual cramps when you comment on their faves..

But your initial post was misleading..if she's being molded to be like Rihallah, that is fine..but she's not snatching anything. I PRAY that this next single is a hit, because if it isn't..Well you know the rest.

idk im sure it will b her parents would not set her up to fail. u know they r doing the thinking for that chap.. :rolleyes: idk i guess they thinks its cute for her to wanna b like riri. i just hope it dont backfire on them

No, I'm not that petty to come for a ten year old. I actually like her style or whatever. I can be a grown up without personally come for her like people come for Rihanna. It's not worth the time or effort..especially when you have it set in your mind that you hate Rihanna and there is nothing I can do for that besides tell you to go pout and sit in a corner. :coffee:

exactly so let them hate it doesn't faze the Rihanna navy

they will find anything to hate her even use a child

when i say stealing i mean she is like a lil version of her.being molded like her

Umm that's been Willow's style when she was doing movies way before music :dance: Nothing in the "Whip My Hair" song and video says "mini-Rihanna"...and with the pictures of the new video, there's still nothing. Even though she says that she really love Rihanna and such, it won't be Rihanna's style she's "stealing" if she stole something...it would be from the styles of Janet and Kelis :coffee:

boy u know i aint bothered more more shocked that she is biting riri so hard and getting away with it makes it sop funny to me there is no shame in her game :lmao: :lmao:

maybe u or that other stan can answer this did riri give her her blessing to steal her sound? :unsure::lmao: :lmao:

Well in Willow's defense she's only 10yrs old so yeah she's gonna copy and imitate people she admires...Just like Ciara does Janet :coffee:

Umm that's been Willow's style when she was doing movies way before music :dance: Nothing in the "Whip My Hair" song and video says "mini-Rihanna"...and with the pictures of the new video, there's still nothing. Even though she says that she really love Rihanna and such, it won't be Rihanna's style she's "stealing" if she stole something...it would be from the styles of Janet and Kelis :coffee:

dont her and Rihanna have the same stylist

Archived