omg lil williow really coming for riri this time

lexus97

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You didn't know...some was coming for the 5 Y.O. that was dressing in drag in public.

Well they weren't actually coming for the lil boy (no one had a direct problem of him wanting to put on dresses,I dont believe)..the issue was him doing it in public which was shots directed at the parents. So I believe Willosus may have set the record for being the youngest to get the folks rattled on here.. :lol::whistle::excited:

Well they weren't actually coming for the lil boy (no one had a direct problem of him wanting to put on dresses,I dont believe)..the issue was him doing it in public which was shots directed at the parents. So I believe Willosus may have set the record for being the youngest to get the folks rattled on here.. :lol::whistle::excited:

Well she shitted on folks with her debut song and video. The "Whip My Hair" video took the attention away from Ciara's "Gimmie Dat" video, Floperi's "Pretty Girl Rock" video and Predator's remake of a Kelis video.

You're asking for them to come wreck shop in this thread again :sigh:

They can't wreck shop. Willow has better vocals and way more stage presence. She has enough sense to at least dance when releasing a dance track. She had her current style before signing with Jay Z and getting a stylist. And her video was completely original and not a Kelis rip-off.

They can't wreck shop. Willow has better vocals and way more stage presence. She has enough sense to at least dance when releasing a dance track. She had her current style before signing with Jay Z and getting a stylist. And her video was completely original and not a Kelis rip-off.

Oh GOD :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived