True Life: I'm An "Artist Formerly Known As "Janet Jackson" Fan

Mr. Wonder

I wanted to go see Mike for his MSG 30th Anniversary show, but the floor seats ranged from (id memory serves) $500 - $2,000. I didn't want my FIRST experience seeing Mike live to be in the nosebleed seats (which is what I would have been able to afford, and even those seats were like $90 to $100 :lol: ), so I decided to wait until he went on tour again...little did I know that (well you know the rest -_- )

What type of EVIL person would force me to CONSTANTLY relive that. Do you now see how EVIL Hendrika is!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Funny how the prices keep changing in your excuse. Last time it was $300 something :filenails:

Oh Sankofa, let me refill your cup. At the time when the MJ stans got on him and disowned him, he said that he had no excuse for missing him. But once it was mentioned on this board, all of a sudden he had an excuse :filenails:

I called him out multiple times. On the original board, we had the church thread and I asked from his removal of the church because he tried to shade Janet one time and I caught him. They decided to let him pass and he let it slipped about not seeing Janet. Then he said the MJ thing too and that's when the REAL MJ stans shunned him -_- I called him out on the forgetting Janet's TV appearances too on this board, but he couldn't come up with an excuse and tried to change the subject.

Hmmm....-_-

Hendrika is LYING!!! :umm:

I wanted to go see Mike for his MSG 30th Anniversary show, but the floor seats ranged from (if memory serves) $500 - $2,000. I didn't want my FIRST experience seeing Mike live to be in the nosebleed seats (which is what I would have been able to afford, and even those seats were like $90 to $100 :lol: ), so I decided to wait until he went on tour again...little did I know that (well you know the rest -_- )

What type of EVIL person would force me to CONSTANTLY relive that. Do you now see how EVIL Hendrika is!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Is he now? *raises eyebrow*

Well the prices I can understand. They can be very high. It was the reason I couldn't go to the anniversary show. And I share the exact same story as you for TII. *fights the tears* But alright. I'm trusting you with the rest.

I need a little moment...

Funny how the prices keep changing in your excuse. Last time it was $300 something :filenails:

Oh Sankofa, let me refill your cup. At the time when the MJ stans got on him and disowned him, he said that he had no excuse for missing him. But once it was mentioned on this board, all of a sudden he had an excuse :filenails:

I'm not liking this tea. It's starting to hurt to swallow.

I haven't changed any excuse. Those were the prices and I've ALWAYS said those were the prices. :rolleyes:

The MJ stans didn't "disown" me either. :rolleyes:

B)

*steals that gif out of spite* :hmph:

I have soda, juice and water -_-

To be honest with you, the talk of not being able to see MJ because of what happened is really bringing up horrible feelings in me as well. Either I was too young, not rich enough, and then finally....I need a moment.

*sips tea in the shade*

Shut up, Austineisha! :hmph:

I called him out multiple times. On the original board, we had the church thread and I asked from his removal of the church because he tried to shade Janet one time and I caught him. They decided to let him pass and he let it slipped about not seeing Janet. Then he said the MJ thing too and that's when the REAL MJ stans shunned him -_- I called him out on the forgetting Janet's TV appearances too on this board, but he couldn't come up with an excuse and tried to change the subject.

These are ALL LIES!! Every last bit of it is a LIE!!

Hmmm....-_-

Is he now? *raises eyebrow*

Well the prices I can understand. They can be very high. It was the reason I couldn't go to the anniversary show. And I share the exact same story as you for TII. *fights the tears* But alright. I'm trusting you with the rest.

I need a little moment...

EXTREMELY HIGH! I wanted to be really close for my first MJ experience, but there was no way I could come up with the $2,000. He I known what I know now, I would've taken the cheap seats. :cry:

I'm not liking this tea. It's starting to hurt to swallow.

HE'S LYING!!!!!! :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear:

EXTREMELY HIGH! I wanted to be really close for my first MJ experience, but there was no way I could come up with the $2,000. He I known what I know now, I would've taken the cheap seats. :cry:

HE'S LYING!!!!!! :tear: :tear: :tear: :tear:

:cry: :cry:

I really need a hug or something right now *near bawling*

Poetic_Justice_Movie_-12-.jpg

Thank you :tear:

Here's the one about Janet's TV appearances:

I think I read quite alot in that thread for only skimming half way

Let me get some paper towels to clean up this tea. Brawny is the quicker picker upper right? :coffee:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Thank you :tear:

I think I read quite alot in that thread for only skimming half way

-_-

The printscreen really says it all. I even gave him the chance to tell the truth in another thread, but he decided to lie -_-

I decided to read through the comments too just for sake of argument.

As far as his response, he couldn't come up with a good excuse (since he was caught) and tried to change the subject. Sadly for him I'm not the type of person that will lose sight of the main focus so not only did I handle the new subject he tried to steer it on, but I dragged him back to the original topic :excited:

Here's the one about Janet's TV appearances:

If only we could get on the original board -_-

I have no knowledge of this thread or the contents within it. :coffee:

Let me get some paper towels to clean up this tea. Brawny is the quicker picker upper right? :coffee:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:cry: :cry:

I really need a hug or something right now *near bawling*

*hugs*

Don't listen to a word he says, you have to believe me!!! :tear: :tear: :tear:

As far as his response, he couldn't come up with a good excuse (since he was caught) and tried to change the subject. Sadly for him I'm not the type of person that will lose sight of the main focus so not only did I handle the new subject he tried to steer it on, but I dragged him back to the original topic :excited:

This is way too much for one day for me.

*hugs*

Don't listen to a word he says, you have to believe me!!! :tear: :tear: :tear:

*hugs back trembling a little*

PROMISE me. I want your TRUE word on this. PROMISE!! :tear: :tear:

He's trying to think of a lie. That's why he's not posting as much -_-

Girl...you're about to sell your soul to the Illuminati -_-

He always has ghost moments. I've come to expect it.

...Illuminati? That bullshit about Devil-worshipping and then blaming Egyptian mythology for it?

He always has ghost moments. I've come to expect it.

...Illuminati? That bullshit about Devil-worshipping and then blaming Egyptian mythology for it?

This time it's because of what I posted -_- And right before I created that thread exposing him, he went back to lurking because I said I had proof and was going to post it -_-

Believing him is Devil-worshiping -_-

This time it's because of what I posted -_- And right before I created that thread exposing him, he went back to lurking because I said I had proof and was going to post it -_-

Believing him is Devil-worshiping -_-

He does it no matter what. I can even see that.

I'm not Christian, so that wouldn't phase me even if it were partially true. -_-

janetlaughing581.gif

I have no knowledge of the thread or any of it's contents. IF any of my posts are in said thread they were obviously placed there by someone who hacked my account :coffee:

This is way too much for one day for me.

*hugs back trembling a little*

PROMISE me. I want your TRUE word on this. PROMISE!! :tear: :tear:

*hugs you tighter*

Now of it's true...believe me! :tear:

He's trying to think of a lie. That's why he's not posting as much -_-

Girl...you're about to sell your soul to the Illuminati -_-

I don't have to lie about your foolishness.

...and no one is selling their soul just because they believe me! :hmph:

TOF stays losing. ^_^

#winning

B)