True Life: I'm An "Artist Formerly Known As "Janet Jackson" Fan

Mr. Wonder

I called him out multiple times. On the original board, we had the church thread and I asked from his removal of the church because he tried to shade Janet one time and I caught him. They decided to let him pass and he let it slipped about not seeing Janet. Then he said the MJ thing too and that's when the REAL MJ stans shunned him -_- I called him out on the forgetting Janet's TV appearances too on this board, but he couldn't come up with an excuse and tried to change the subject.

:umm: :umm: :umm: :umm: :umm: :umm:

The journey continues..

I entered the military at the tender age of 17. I was on my own now without my mom or my family. It was a time of confusion and excitement. I was old enough to be on my own, but I still felt like a frightened child growing up in the unknown world. My first year in the military and news was that Janet was going to drop a new album. Of course I was :excited: but I was wondering why it was taking so long. Rumors circulated that Janet was depressed and she was using coffee enemas to cleanse her soul.. :unsure: Okay..raven3-vi348.gif

The first single was "GTIG". I liked the song, but I didn't love it on first listen. It was something so unexpected for Janet's return. Of course, I supported it and when it was time for her album release, there was a big cardboard cut out of a blacked out Janet from the GTIG video in Sam Goody's. I tried to woo the clerk for the iconic figure..hotboyjj-vi562.gif But to no avail.. :thumbdown: He was like it was a marketing tool so people could buy the album.. :rolleyes: Ch...

In any event, I purchased the cd on the first day it was released. My nerves were so bad because the cover of the cd had Janet's head down in a defeated position. What the fuck was going on gal? You just had signed the most lucrative recording contract in history and had solidified your legend status.. :filenails: What was the deal. Untitled49-vi409.gif

I didn't have a car so I had to listen to the album on my cd player. I got thru the cd and this exactly how I felt: :unsure::mellow::o:umm::(:cry::wub:

I didn't love it on first listen. I can say the standout tracks to me from the jump were "I Get Lonely", "Together Again", and "Anything". Not only that, but I got news that I was heading to Korea so I wasn't really feeling anything anymore.. :mellow::flipoff:

But I finally had seen the light. The video for TA made me wake up and see Janhova in all her glory. I finally listened to the cd with an open mind and was sucked into it. It literally got me thru Korea(and lured dudes to my bed :whistle: ). I met sooooooo many Janet fans over there. The cd was in everyone's cd booklet(of course I made sure that they were blessed :whistle: ). It was critically acclaimed and was Janet's most instrospective effort yet. The subject matter>>>>>>>> Even str8 boys were feeling songs like "What About" and "The Velvet Rope".

This was another milestone for Janhova..She hit us with a one two punch and sacrificed her commercial success for critical acclaim. She became a WORLDWIDE legend and was respected even more. All of a sudden, everyone was getting all personal because of Janhova's lead. :coffee: But I must admit, it was great because there was some good music to come out at that time.. :asham: The album didn't change my life, but it made me aware that even Goddesses have issues. She was relating to us mere mortals through music. Genius. -_-

• Upvote 1

:sigh:

I don't have any "receipts" it was three damn years ago! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

A true Janhova fan would keep all Janhova ticket stubs, receipts and buy some merchandise.

*dances in excitement knowing TOF has proven my earlia claims*

Dance2-vi.gif

Girl BOOM!

I was there and your foolery is not going to change that! :coffee:

It's all lies until I see proof -_-. If we go with your logic then BOOM I went to see Michael Jackson at the World Music Awards :wub:. Oh and I saw Janhova's gracious nip slip first hand :excited:...

It's all lies until I see proof -_-. If we go with your logic then BOOM I went to see Michael Jackson at the World Music Awards :wub:. Oh and I saw Janhova's gracious nip slip first hand :excited:...

What proof can I possibly give you. I did save the ticket stub, but I have no clue where it is. I have some blurry pics, but I have to find those too! :umm:

I've seen all of the LIES in this thread, but I'm not responding to them all!

However.... I did go see Janet live! 2008, RWU tour, at Madison Square Garden! Bitch... :rolleyes:

Meaning I posted the truth and you can't handle it B)

Proof?

A true Janhova fan would keep all Janhova ticket stubs, receipts and buy some merchandise.

*dances in excitement knowing TOF has proven my earlia claims*

Dance2-vi.gif

:clapping: Not to mention we would have posted the receipts right time we got them -_- It took me forever since Sparkart took their sweet time sending me the tickets, but they were posted on here and Facebook right time I got them :thumbup:

Meaning I posted the truth and you can't handle it B)

Proof?

:clapping: Not to mention we would have posted the receipts right time we got them -_- It took me forever since Sparkart took their sweet time sending me the tickets, but they were posted on here and Facebook right time I got them :thumbup:

Meaning you lied and I don't feel like going through all the lies you told. :rolleyes:

That doesn't prove a thing. I've told my story before about my concert visit, passing Gil (I waved to him and said hi, he was kinda standoffish though)...only to find out he had been on his way to fan meetup that I knew nothing about. <_< I didn't post pics, but I have no reason to lie and you know it...BITCH! :umm: