True Life: I'm An "Artist Formerly Known As "Janet Jackson" Fan

Mr. Wonder

No. Mine was truth. :filenails:

Hotmess....hew's that? :unsure:

Ain't NOBODY pressed about being known on a internet message board, well, all but you, Little Bill. B)

I like how you are slowly trying to change the subject. You ain't slick. :coffee:

I'm not trying to change the subject. :rolleyes: I'm simply trying to figure out who you are? -_-

You tried that IWontGetAPerm.. :coffee:

OOP!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

janetjackson.gif

:blush:

I....I just...He better fill me in on the real tea or else -_-

Oh that's the real tea...just like he had a chance to see Janet, but said he didn't want to travel (he claims that he saw one of her shows, but I don't believe him). Oh and let's not forget when he told us in the Chat section that he always forget about Janet's TV appearances :sigh:

Oh that's the real tea...just like he had a chance to see Janet, but said he didn't want to travel (he claims that he saw one of her shows, but I don't believe him). Oh and let's not forget when he told us in the Chat section that he always forget about Janet's TV appearances :sigh:

*waits for his side of the story* <_<

*waits for his side of the story* <_<

I called him out multiple times. On the original board, we had the church thread and I asked from his removal of the church because he tried to shade Janet one time and I caught him. They decided to let him pass and he let it slipped about not seeing Janet. Then he said the MJ thing too and that's when the REAL MJ stans shunned him -_- I called him out on the forgetting Janet's TV appearances too on this board, but he couldn't come up with an excuse and tried to change the subject.

You know how you're being disrespectful. Don't make me inform your sister about you having the chance to see him but opted not to :rolleyes: I thought that was my gif at first, but then I noticed the tag at the bottom.

Mine >>>> that one

:excited:

I don't steal gifs....from you. :hmph:

You would bring that up! :sigh:

BITCH!!!!! :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff:

He informed us that he had the chance to see MJ perform, but he decided not to go. Even though I don't like MJ, if I had the chance to see him I would have went.

That's not what happened, and you know it! :umm:

I....I just...He better fill me in on the real tea or else -_-

Hendrika is LYING!!! :umm:

I wanted to go see Mike for his MSG 30th Anniversary show, but the floor seats ranged from (if memory serves) $500 - $2,000. I didn't want my FIRST experience seeing Mike live to be in the nosebleed seats (which is what I would have been able to afford, and even those seats were like $90 to $100 :lol: ), so I decided to wait until he went on tour again...little did I know that (well you know the rest -_- )

What type of EVIL person would force me to CONSTANTLY relive that. Do you now see how EVIL Hendrika is!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: