Drag Race: All-Stars

henrietta.

:rolleyes::lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'm getting tired of these little by this dude. It was funny at first...now it's a little... :umm:

:rolleyes:

None of them looked all that great. -_-

I was tired too, but he's recent 2 videos got me :lmao: I posted a link for the last one at you in the other thread B)

Right now Yara is the only one that's doing it :blush:

I was tired too, but he's recent 2 videos got me :lmao: I posted a link for the last one at you in the other thread B)

Right now Yara is the only one that's doing it :blush:

The one you posted in the other thread is funny. Other than that, I'm not here for those videos anymore. lol

I think she would've won had she not given up. -_-

The one you posted in the other thread is funny. Other than that, I'm not here for those videos anymore. lol

I think she would've won had she not given up. -_-

You have to watch the one before that to find the one I posted truly hilarious. They're in this thread:

http://planetjanet.invisionzone.com/index.php?/topic/3736-beyonce-parody-video-4-leaking/

Your MJ makes an appearance in it -_-

She would have been in the Top 2...it's hard to say but I think it would have came down to her and Manila.

You have to watch the one before that to find the one I posted truly hilarious. They're in this thread:

http://planetjanet.invisionzone.com/index.php?/topic/3736-beyonce-parody-video-4-leaking/

Your MJ makes an appearance in it -_-

She would have been in the Top 2...it's hard to say but I think it would have came down to her and Manila.

I saw it...and I didn't think it was funny. It was repeating the same joke (although funny) from another video he did that had MJ in it. It was a cute "ki, ki" that's run it's course...lol

If that's what would have happened I wish she would have hung in there, becasue Raja didn't deserve the win AT ALL...and I'm not saying that as a Shangela stan either! lol

I saw it...and I didn't think it was funny. It was repeating the same joke (although funny) from another video he did that had MJ in it. It was a cute "ki, ki" that's run it's course...lol

If that's what would have happened I wish she would have hung in there, becasue Raja didn't deserve the win AT ALL...and I'm not saying that as a Shangela stan either! lol

You seem jealous :rolleyes:

If Yara did great in the video and her runway, I don't think Raja would have been in the top 2. But then again Raja had the judges gagging 99% of the time so of course she'd be in the top 2 and win again :excited:

You seem jealous :rolleyes:

If Yara did great in the video and her runway, I don't think Raja would have been in the top 2. But then again Raja had the judges gagging 99% of the time so of course she'd be in the top 2 and win again :excited:

To be honest, I am alittle bothered that his videos get so many views compared to mine (though mine do well considering they're vogue vids), but that has nothing to do with how I feel. lol I honestly do feel those videos have run their course, but alot of people are just discovering his channel and those videos, so he'll probably make more. lol

I think Raja would still have won too honestly. lol The judges LIVED for her. I just want someone give a Raja a REAL competition during the final LSFYL. Manila just DID NOT bring her A game. I wish the judges would have brought back Delta instead of Carmen...I KNOW she would have been in top 2 and she would have SWEPT the floor with Raja during that LSFYL!!! :excited:

To be honest, I am alittle bothered that his videos get so many views compared to mine (though mine do well considering they're vogue vids), but that has nothing to do with how I feel. lol I honestly do feel those videos have run their course, but alot of people are just discovering his channel and those videos, so he'll probably make more. lol

I think Raja would still have won too honestly. lol The judges LIVED for her. I just want someone give a Raja a REAL competition during the final LSFYL. Manila just DID NOT bring her A game. I wish the judges would have brought back Delta instead of Carmen...I KNOW she would have been in top 2 and she would have SWEPT the floor with Raja during that LSFYL!!! :excited:

It has everything to do with how you feel. Yes it got old fast because if the instant hype but his Bey/Ciara videos are the best :lmao: The one where Rihanna sued Britney was just okay although it did have one quick part where I was laughing. Oh and the one where Bey did a "bird call" to Kelly to handle J.Lo was funny too, but the last one is easily the best that he has since it already has a storyline.

Delta should have been back. I know they knew Carmen was going to use her body again :sigh:

It has everything to do with how you feel. Yes it got old fast because if the instant hype but his Bey/Ciara videos are the best :lmao: The one where Rihanna sued Britney was just okay although it did have one quick part where I was laughing. Oh and the one where Bey did a "bird call" to Kelly to handle J.Lo was funny too, but the last one is easily the best that he has since it already has a storyline.

Delta should have been back. I know they knew Carmen was going to use her body again :sigh:

It was stale to me after like the first two videos...because you know where the jokes are going to be, what the characters are going to say, and the general premise. This no element of "surprise" or anything unique about each video...JMO though.

I just don't understand why the judges brought Carmen back of all people. Nothing about her really stood out...EXCEPT that one LSFYL against Yara. Every thing else, she was just...there. lol

It was stale to me after like the first two videos...because you know where the jokes are going to be, what the characters are going to say, and the general premise. This no element of "surprise" or anything unique about each video...JMO though.

I just don't understand why the judges brought Carmen back of all people. Nothing about her really stood out...EXCEPT that one LSFYL against Yara. Every thing else, she was just...there. lol

Sippin' on that Haterade I see B)

Michelle explained why -_-

MY Truth!!! :rolleyes:

Exactly! Delta would've mopped the floor with Raja! :coffee:

:) But folks are getting upset with him, because he bitches them out for submitting show ideas :umm:

I doubt it, because regardless of who were in the Top 2, Raja would have won ^_^

Shangela's audition for season 3. Have you seen this, Henrietta? lol

http://FunnyOrDie.com/m/5gui

I know I'm probably late, but it's really good and definitely shows why she was allowed to come back again

This is my first time. She should be a comedian. She was so out of her zone on Drag Race.

yes Heather. It came on a week after the finale. :excited:

Damn...I wonder where I was :asham:

Heather, are you watching Drag U :unsure: If not, I don't blame you -_-

you know i am Heather. i saw bits and pieces of the first episode, imma probably gonna watch it when i get off work. Shannel is getting kinda thick, I know she used to have problems with her weight, so i hope she gets it together..soon. :umm: And did you see Ms. Raven, she is starting to look

old in the face -_-

you know i am Heather. i saw bits and pieces of the first episode, imma probably gonna watch it when i get off work. Shannel is getting kinda thick, I know she used to have problems with her weight, so i hope she gets it together..soon. :umm: And did you see Ms. Raven, she is starting to look

old in the face -_-

Shannel must be getting that penis that makes her gain weight -_- Raven must have gotten more work done...maybe it was the hair...whatever it is, it's not cute :umm:

Oh and non-Heather, it's up on LOGO's website now if you want to watch it. Here are the professors:

dragu.jpg

:w00t:

they have some REALLY good professors this time...should be fun. Tyra is gonna be dull, but will probably make a bitch look absolutely fierce, so i cant even hate on them picking her.

Shannel must be getting that penis that makes her gain weight -_- Raven must have gotten more work done...maybe it was the hair...whatever it is, it's not cute :umm:

:lol:

yeah i was not feeling Raven's look at all, her personality is still there though...especially when she told Manila that she wouldnt want to be a Heather and that she is a Veronica :umm::lol:

:w00t:

they have some REALLY good professors this time...should be fun. Tyra is gonna be dull, but will probably make a bitch look absolutely fierce, so i cant even hate on them picking her.

Tyra's gonna have them coming out looking like Rihanna/Sasha Fierce :excited:

:lol:

yeah i was not feeling Raven's look at all, her personality is still there though...especially when she told Manila that she wouldnt want to be a Heather and that she is a Veronica :umm::lol:

I gagged when she said that to Manila :lmao: