Drag Race: All-Stars

henrietta.

Actually, that would be MUCH more interesting! :lol:

Also, Ru doesn't get in drag for any of these shows, right? :unsure: I'ma need for him get up in drags each episode...I would be a bit more interested then. :coffee:

Nope...I think that's because he doesn't want to show up the fish that's getting in drag :lol:

He's trying to make them feel better, so he doesn't do drag for the show -_-

Well he doesn't really do drag anymore outside of when he's on the "judges panel" on Drag Race. I think he just doesn't want to get up in drags anymore. Unless it's a requirement for the show, or they make him do it. :lol:

Thanks! Now I gotta find the episode. During the performance, one of the woman had me gagging and I know she had the "professors" gagging too :excited:

there have been several black women on that show that had me gagging and giving me life. And I told you that if JujuBee and Mariah were on a show together that it would be alot of 'shade' going on and boy did they deliver. :lol:

there have been several black women on that show that had me gagging and giving me life. And I told you that if JujuBee and Mariah were on a show together that it would be alot of 'shade' going on and boy did they deliver. :lol:

Right now, Candy Wrapper (I think that was her drag name) made me watch the other episode :blush: And yes! I saw that episode where they were professors together. I couldn't take the ending at all :lmao: If only Raven was shady with them -_-

Right now, Candy Wrapper (I think that was her drag name) made me watch the other episode :blush: And yes! I saw that episode where they were professors together. I couldn't take the ending at all :lmao: If only Raven was shady with them -_-

yes I think it was Miss Candy Wrapper that kept dropping it like it was hot and she was supposed to be a virgin or something :umm: . Did you see the nurse episode? that black nurse was turning it out, she should have won. Im still waiting to see Mariah, Jujubee and Raven all in the same room together...thats gonna be crazy.

yes I think it was Miss Candy Wrapper that kept dropping it like it was hot and she was supposed to be a virgin or something :umm: . Did you see the nurse episode? that black nurse was turning it out, she should have won. Im still waiting to see Mariah, Jujubee and Raven all in the same room together...thats gonna be crazy.

I had to rewind it to make sure I saw it right :lmao: I bet she's not a virgin anymore -_- I haven't seen that one yet, but it's always the women that should have won getting snubbed. They were for that virgin episode, but Raven wasn't shady/catty as I thought she would be. Now Mariah, Juju and Morgan all together would be the best episode -_-

Thanks! Now I gotta find the episode. During the performance, one of the woman had me gagging and I know she had the "professors" gagging too :excited:

How can you give me that tidbit and not tell me the rest about that episode. :rolleyes:

You're welcome. :blush:

Hmmm..you two have actually interested me in watching the show now. lol

How can you give me that tidbit and not tell me the rest about that episode. :rolleyes:

You're welcome. :blush:

Hmmm..you two have actually interested me in watching the show now. lol

Because that was the best part of the episode (along with the Mariah/Juju talk). It just shocked the hell outta me -_-

Ep. 204 | ‘Like a Virgin’...watch it now ^_^

I had to rewind it to make sure I saw it right :lmao: I bet she's not a virgin anymore -_- I haven't seen that one yet, but it's always the women that should have won getting snubbed. They were for that virgin episode, but Raven wasn't shady/catty as I thought she would be. Now Mariah, Juju and Morgan all together would be the best episode -_-

aint that the damn truth. I thought it was about who can turn it out and not who has the saddest sob story. Im so over them picking lame bitches, this is a drag competition, shit! :rolleyes: I have yet to see Ms Morgan on an episode or the other Tyra :unsure:

aint that the damn truth. I thought it was about who can turn it out and not who has the saddest sob story. Im so over them picking lame bitches, this is a drag competition, shit! :rolleyes: I have yet to see Ms Morgan on an episode or the other Tyra :unsure:

Exactly. Sometimes (rarely) the ones with the saddest story (like the chick whose boyfriend died) are the ones who turn it out the most -_- I forgot Tyra was a professor. Did they use Bebe yet? I'm about to watch the nurses episode.

Exactly. Sometimes (rarely) the ones with the saddest story (like the chick whose boyfriend died) are the ones who turn it out the most -_- I forgot Tyra was a professor. Did they use Bebe yet? I'm about to watch the nurses episode.

they did and she was kinda boring to be honest. season 1 queens just cant compete with season 2 or season 3 queens when it comes to having personality. Ongina was the one with the most personality in season 1, but put her on an episode with Manila or JujuBee and she is kinda forgettable. :unsure:

i have to get my drag queen fix or nothing is right in the world for me. -_-

-_-

they did and she was kinda boring to be honest. season 1 queens just cant compete with season 2 or season 3 queens when it comes to having personality. Ongina was the one with the most personality in season 1, but put her on an episode with Manila or JujuBee and she is kinda forgettable. :unsure:

I'm surprise Ru didn't use Nina. I think she's the queen that can turn any female out the best -_- You posted nothing but the truth about Ongina. If it was just her, Pandora and Carmen she would shine, but I think Pandora would probably have more personality than her before it's over -_-

-_-I'm surprise Ru didn't use Nina. I think she's the queen that can turn any female out the best -_- You posted nothing but the truth about Ongina. If it was just her, Pandora and Carmen she would shine, but I think Pandora would probably have more personality than her before it's over -_-

Nina can turn a bitch out, but I remember her being on an episode last season and her personality was not all there either..she was kinda boring. Her and that Tami thang. Carmen would outshine both of them queens only for the simple fact that she is sooo damn beautiful...she can be funny too, but it seems like Carmen is the break-out star from last season. She was all the rave at the New Now Next Awards. They were talking about that bitch like she had won the season :umm:

Nina can turn a bitch out, but I remember her being on an episode last season and her personality was not all there either..she was kinda boring. Her and that Tami thang. Carmen would outshine both of them queens only for the simple fact that she is sooo damn beautiful...she can be funny too, but it seems like Carmen is the break-out star from last season. She was all the rave at the New Now Next Awards. They were talking about that bitch like she had won the season :umm:

TOF is about to get heated about your entire post :lmao: He's gonna view it as Nina and Raggedy Ann shade. The straight men went crazy over Carmen. All she did was use her body for DR, but I guess at the end it worked -_-