Drag Race: All-Stars

henrietta.

I would give you a +1, but I'm too upset to do it. :flipoff: That's not Mystique. That's Stacy! :rolleyes: Mystique was too busy trying to find a non-offensive country realness outfit to participate. -_-

Nope. :coffee:

Delta < Raja.... and I'm only going to say it one more time. :coffee:

Upset from what :unsure: Don't do Stacy like that -_-

Yep :filenails:

No need to :filenails:

What did I do? :unsure: Like Delta said, Stacy must have been doing something right since she was winning more -_-

Yep :filenails:

Okay now we're about to fight :umm:

Just being you... :rolleyes: Poor Delta, she let that and other things break her confidence. -_-

Good, I can beat some sense into you. Maybe then you'll see the greatness that is Delta and Shangela. :yahoo:

Just being you... :rolleyes: Poor Delta, she let that and other things break her confidence. -_-

Good, I can beat some sense into you. Maybe then you'll see the greatness that is Delta and Shangela. :yahoo:

Oh ^_^ And you want to claim that she's better than Raja when she let Stacy of all drags shake her confidence :sigh:

Yep :coffee:

:lmao:

It's not a good thing. :rolleyes: She didn't let Stacy break her confidence her winning and having to LSFYL broke her confidence. -_-

:rolleyes:

It is B) Yes she did...she was talking mad shit about Stacy, but she let Stacy's success get the best of her :cheer: And when it got time for her to LSFYL for the last time, she broke down because she didn't have success like Stacy did. If Stacy would have had her shit together from the start, she could know knocked Delta out quickly -_-

Yep ^_^

It is B) Yes she did...she was talking mad shit about Stacy, but she let Stacy's success get the best of her :cheer: And when it got time for her to LSFYL for the last time, she broke down because she didn't have success like Stacy did. If Stacy would have had her shit together from the start, she could know knocked Delta out quickly -_-

Yep ^_^

Delta talked alot of shit but she's insecure. She could've overcame it all if she was actually secure in herself, but she let the stress get to her. It wasn't Stacy.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm watching the second episode of Drag U now. Ru could have picked other professors instead of sticking with Shannel and Manila.

i agree, Shannel is boring too. If you are gonna let any queen do back to back shows, it should ALWAYS be JuJu Bee...that bitch is fuckin hilarious. :lol:

Maybe that's the reason why she's looking more manly when she's in drag now.

see, I thought it was just me. she is looking more and more like a man, i dont even think the bitch was wearing make-up. :mellow: I know she got some MAC make-up some damn where since that was the ONLY challenge she won. :rolleyes:

see, I thought it was just me. she is looking more and more like a man, i dont even think the bitch was wearing make-up. :mellow: I know she got some MAC make-up some damn where since that was the ONLY challenge she won. :rolleyes:

Not to mention all the make-up they have on Drag U she can steal -_-

Not to mention all the make-up they have on Drag U she can steal -_-

let me stop before I say some unnecessary shit about Ongina, for some reason I dont have a filter today that allows me to control the things I say and I will go there -_-

Anywho, what happend to Frank Gaston? :rolleyes: This new choreographer is very blah to me and I remember it dancing for Britney back in the day.

let me stop before I say some unnecessary shit about Ongina, for some reason I dont have a filter today that allows me to control the things I say and I will go there -_-

Anywho, what happend to Frank Gaston? :rolleyes: This new choreographer is very blah to me and I remember it dancing for Britney back in the day.

-_- But I will say Ongina (and Shannel) really did help that chick that lost her boyfriend because of death -_-

I don't know but he needs to come back. Maybe Ru can get Gil and keep him busy and away from Janet when it comes time for a new musical era :excited:

• 1 month later...