State of the Union Address

trackboy

he needs to really get his George Bush on and say fuck it and start pushing his shit through...Bush was fucked up, but he did whatever he wanted to do...the Republican couldn't give less of a fuck about the American people...these Republicans aren't even fuckin republican...the republicans will never budge and will block everything progressive...fuck them

he needs to really get his George Bush on and say fuck it and start pushing his shit through...Bush was fucked up, but he did whatever he wanted to do...the Republican couldn't give less of a fuck about the American people...these Republicans aren't even fuckin republican...the republicans will never budge and will block everything progressive...fuck them

I want to choke the speaker of the house and Mccain >_<

I thought it was a pretty good speech and I'm glad he focused on jobs, education and a clear focus on where he wants to take us.

It was also funny to see when he mention pre existing condition no republicans stood up or clapped.. That lets you know those fuckers don't give a fuck with their life time health insurance..

I thought it was a pretty good speech and I'm glad he focused on jobs, education and a clear focus on where he wants to take us.

It was also funny to see when he mention pre existing condition no republicans stood up or clapped.. That lets you know those fuckers don't give a fuck with their life time health insurance..

I'll give a fuck when I see the actions....Everybody is always praising Obama for his "Great speeches"...We don't need speeches, we need someone with balls to follow through. JUST FUCKING DO IT!!!

I'll give a fuck when I see the actions....Everybody is always praising Obama for his "Great speeches"...We don't need speeches, we need someone with balls to follow through. JUST FUCKING DO IT!!!

Obama is not the one voting on bills.. It has to pass through the congress and the senate first..

Obama is not the one voting on bills.. It has to pass through the congress and the senate first..

Not to mention, once a bill is passed and signed into law, it still takes YEARS before we start to see the fruits of the labor. Hence you why don't see any ppl who are politically informed making such ridiculous statements.

I understand that Miss Blatina...But Obama is making me nervous. He's been quite too humble. He needs to grow a pair and start throwing some of these bitches under the bus. I've seen how the repugs have been trashing his ass and the "liberals" and I would love to see big O lose it on them and call out their bullshit.

I understand that Miss MR. BlatinaBlatin <_< ...But Obama is making me nervous. He's been quite too humble. He needs to grow a pair and start throwing some of these bitches under the bus. I've seen how the repugs have been trashing his ass and the "liberals" and I would love to see big O lose it on them and call out their bullshit.

But that's not him, he is cool and collected and plans out his attack and I think that pisses them off.. Notice how that Idiot Palin keeps attacking and Obama ignores the hell out of her.. I know that drives her dumbass crazy.. lol

But that's not him, he is cool and collected and plans out his attack and I think that pisses them off.. Notice how that Idiot Palin keeps attacking and Obama ignores the hell out of her.. I know that drives her dumbass crazy.. lol

Exactly! Everybody wants him to react to this, react to that. The man is try to set the scene for long term progress and recovery. That mean the nation is almost dead. America is going to have to undergo a major cultural overhaul and folk don't want to face it. They want a magic wand.

Exactly! Everybody wants him to react to this, react to that. The man is try to set the scene for long term progress and recovery. That mean the nation is almost dead. America is going to have to undergo a major cultural overhaul and folk don't want to face it. They want a magic wand.

Dean you might be sexy and everything, and sex appeal does go along way, but I'ma have to side with my new love interest, Jodi. :shifty:

I want Obama to take the hatchet and start swinging it at these repubz skulls.

Dean you might be sexy and everything, and sex appeal does go along way, but I'ma have to side with my new love interest, Jodi. :shifty:

I want Obama to take the hatchet and start swinging it at these repubz skulls.

Yall want this man to be something he is not...

EEWWW! Must you mention that cunt? Of course he's gonna ignore that trash.

Archived