Ask Roc

Aquaria

Should I do some example questions so you guys feel more comfortable? :unsure:

Ok... Like:

Dear Roc,

My cuticles are no good. I feel like they're hindering my personal growth and chances at success. What should I do??

Sincerely,

Picky Hedren

Dear Picky,

First of all, take solace in the fact this is your main bane! It's totally fixable. You'll need a thick, creamy moisturizer. Slather it on your hands, paying special attention to your cuticles. Do not rub in. Let it sit. While you're waiting for it to absorb into your skin, take a walk. Listen to the birds chirping. What are they saying? Listen to a conversation nearby. Eavesdrop... What are their issues? Are they fatter than you? Have worse luck with guys or their careers? Great! Focus on why you're better than they are. Do they seem perfect? Happy, well adjusted, motivated? Don't worry. Listen to their inflections, observe the subtle body language. They will betray a deep self loathing. If you need to help bring these turmoils to the surface, don't hesitate or feel bashful. It's your duty! Call out some insults. Try to be as personal and cutting as possible. Don't stop until they are visibly upset.

There! By now the lotion should be fully absorbed and you've been occupied enough not to pick, plus, you've unearthed some character flaws in others that'll make you feel better about your own.

Now... Go on with your bad self and put the CUTE in cuticles. ^_^

• Upvote 1

mills-opener.jpg

Roc.. Roc! King Game with Rhythm Nation Press again... Two part question.. Are you drinking alone and what did you have to drink?

I've had 5 jennifer jellies and I'm never alone if I believe in God's love ^_^

• Upvote 2

Dear Roc,

Do you think the summer weather brings out the hoe in people? because lately I've been getting hit up a lot and turning it down....also aren't Latinos negros too? According to comedian Paul Mooney Latins, Cubans, and the like are negros that can swim :unsure:

I have another question, it was gloomy out today, and I went and gave someone in need a scratch, and the sun came out.....did I fuck sunshine into our sky?

How long should I stay in NYC to do all the touristy stuff?

Touristy stuff, like how much? You'll need to be more specific... Depends on what you want to see. When Kishi visited he made me go to Times Square and Rockefeller center at Christmas :sigh: but I was a good host ^_^

• Upvote 1

Dear Roc,

Do you think the summer weather brings out the hoe in people? because lately I've been getting hit up a lot and turning it down....also aren't Latinos negros too? According to comedian Paul Mooney Latins, Cubans, and the like are negros that can swim :unsure:

I have another question, it was gloomy out today, and I went and gave someone in need a scratch, and the sun came out.....did I fuck sunshine into our sky?

Dear Bailey,

Yes, in fact, sun makes people horny. It's the urge to pollinate, even if you're an abomination of the lord and having gay butt sex. To my knowledge, "Negro" means black, which would refer to black people. Latin, cuban, and well Mexicans, basically, let's just call them all Mexicans, are not black, even though they have been known to say "ni99a" to each other.

No, you are not a wizard. You would have been invited to Hogwarts LONG and I do mean LONG ago. No tea, no shade. -_-

• Upvote 1

When are you coming back to California and I'll add, can it be sooooon? LOL you gotta take me to the Charmed house!

I have no plans in the near future -_-

That is fun :wub: such an awesome memory. My poor family :asham: dragging them out there -_-

• Upvote 1

I have no plans in the near future -_-

That is fun :wub: such an awesome memory. My poor family :asham: dragging them out there -_-

RATS! lol Oh well I just gotta get out there then

Haha, how I can relate I'm always dragging my family to stuff like that. :asham:

I want to go to the Charmed house! And the Desperate Housewives set if it's still there :unsure:. I'm sure they use them houses in everything (it was used in Dilemma, right?)

Yup, that set is still there on the Universal Lot, I just saw it last Monday, it's apart of their Back lot tour, you also see where Alright & Escapade were filmed on that tour. And yes it's the same neighborhood as Dilemma