Bitch They're Madonna: Beyoncé, Nicki Minaj and Katy Perry will co-star in Madonna's new Video

Aquaria

It's Madonna.. Everything she does is overhyped and overrated

She's like Whitney - amazing singles but the album tracks are just not that great. 

mjpekk.jpg

It was much better than FLOPNA and Stale Candy

mjpekk.jpg

She's like Whitney - amazing singles but the album tracks are just not that great. 

It was much better than FLOPNA and Stale Candy

mjpekk.jpg

Where is ha Miles Away, She's Not Me , Beat Goes On, Devil Wouldn't Recognize You? Surely you dont think Bitch, i'm over and Living for Gloves are  doing it sistren

svqx60.png

• Upvote 1

Where is ha Miles Away, She's Not Me , Beat Goes On, Devil Wouldn't Recognize You? Surely you dont think Bitch, i'm over and Living for Gloves are  doing it sistren

svqx60.png

mariah-no.gif

Ghostown >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Lets not do this but say we did... the only reason the follow-up was successful was becus ....

Both were successful one more than the other but yes - let's not do this because I cba with defending Beyonce these days. 

I thought that. You have these A-listers and then Rita :lmao:. I do not understand HOW she is still around. If Jay Z is gonna try and make one of his Roc Nation people big can he PLEASE focus on Melanie Fiona instead of Rita. Even her speaking voice is annoying :lmao: