Bitch They're Madonna: Beyoncé, Nicki Minaj and Katy Perry will co-star in Madonna's new Video

Aquaria

So far in her "career" she has been on more red carpets than stages. Bitch :blink:

Her existence is so fuckin annoying cus she pops up at all these industry events like shes some established artist :lmao: Bitch, ppl still dont know who you are or what you "do". I only learned myself,the beginning of this year tbh. I didnt know if the bitch was a painter, a writer or a yoga teacher to the celebs

Relegating them to Khia type status :lmao:.the beat drop in the song still bumps. I haven't seen any of her videos this era >_<

Living for Love was cute.

And I think it's more a case of their having elsewhere to be -_-

So u hear Madonna fans are pissed as all hell, because she premiered this video on some we site called "Tidal" in which you have to subscribe, and pay a monthly fee. That was the most ridiculous thing ever. LMAO. That's how much Madonna cares about her "art" and her fans.

So u hear Madonna fans are pissed as all hell, because she premiered this video on some we site called "Tidal" in which you have to subscribe, and pay a monthly fee. That was the most ridiculous thing ever. LMAO. That's how much Madonna cares about her "art" and her fans.

LOL if her fans were smart which they aren't they could have gone to youtube 2 seconds after it hit Tidal and saw it for free.   This is 360 degrees of fail 

• Upvote 1