Bitch They're Madonna: Beyoncé, Nicki Minaj and Katy Perry will co-star in Madonna's new Video

Aquaria

Of course it is! Lol Taylor did the same thing (shit song; big vid)

At least Taylors debut on TV where people could see it.  Madonna still think shes in her teens.  Her fans probably still use flip phones.  It makes no sense what she's doing on Tidal.  That is for young people. 

So u hear Madonna fans are pissed as all hell, because she premiered this video on some we site called "Tidal" in which you have to subscribe, and pay a monthly fee. That was the most ridiculous thing ever. LMAO. That's how much Madonna cares about her "art" and her fans.

they was goin in on her ass today lol but first a Beyhive member disses Beyonce for doing this lol

&D follows

christy turlington retweeted Madonna

I expected better from Beyoncé. This is a new low. I didn't think it could get worse after those bangs.

I just watched the Madonna music video & now I know what it feels like for you guys when I click bait my videos

1st Madonna made me pay $12.99/month to watch her new video. Then it turns out that Miley, Queen B & Katy filmed their cameo on their iphone

Pop superstar Madonna pictured on stage in Rome's Stadio Olimpico stadium during her 2006 Confessions tour.

CHt1sXOWsAA3p5e.jpg

#Tidal is causing Nicki Minaj, Rihanna and Madonna to lose fans, Ain't nobody got time for no damn #Tidal when it keeps freezing!

1 retweet1 favorite
 Retweet1
 Favorite1
More

Lourdes, come get your mother. She's at it again. #madonna

CHtr2_CUwAEEf0x.jpg

7 h

lol Beyonce basically sent Madonna a snapchat for her new video and was like screenshot this and don't @ me anymore.

Madonna shouldn't be exclusively releasing a damn thing. #RebelHeart can't even be found on the charts, but I digress!

The song is HORRENDOUS, but the vd I dug I guess, the cameo's weren't needed at all, the best was Miley tho.

I feel the opposite. I actually like the song. But the video was a piece of shit. Just Madonna walking around in a club doing random shit, and random cameos, mouthing "Bitch I'm Madonna." The video was horrendous.

I feel the opposite. I actually like the song. But the video was a piece of shit. Just Madonna walking around in a club doing random shit, and random cameos, mouthing "Bitch I'm Madonna." The video was horrendous.

I agree, the song is good even if it's a little (a lot) cringe worthy.

The video is bleak. She's just so fucking lost. -_-