IDOLATOR: "Tinashe Received A Bunch Of Flowers And A Thank You Card From Janet Jackson"

SonofBaldwin

tinashe-janet.jpg

Janet Jackson is old school. Not only does her new single sound like it was recorded in 2003 (in a good way!), but she still takes the time to send beautiful thank you notes instead of texting “lol thanx.” The recipient of the superstar’s latest demonstration of good manners is Tinashe. “WOW, Thank you queen @janetjackson for the beautiful flowers and note, my whole day (actually life) has been made,” the “2 On” diva captioned a picture of stunning bouquet on Instagram. “I love you.”

“Tinashe, thank you for making the tribute so special,” the 49-year-old’s note reads. “Love and light always.” Of course, the tribute Janet is referring to occurred at the recent BET Awards. Tinashe joined forces with Jason Derulo and Ciara — I’m sure they received flowers too — to perform a medley of hits including “Pleasure Principle,” “All For You,” “If,” and “Rhythm Nation.” See Tee’s Instagram post below.

photo Untitled_zpsikt58bsq.jpg

http://www.idolator.com/7599422/tinashe-thank-you-note-flowers-janet-jackson

Ciara done been out for 10 years and still aint met Janet... then its lookin like Janet is never gonna meet up with her. She has definitely kept her distance from Ciara. 

Hell, Ciara's had more of an encounter with Michael before he passed. They had a conversation on the phone and he was the one that had reached out to her. But Janet aint tryna be bothered with her ,clearly 

Ciara done been out for 10 years and still aint met Janet... then its lookin like Janet is never gonna meet up with her. She has definitely kept her distance from Ciara. 

Hell, Ciara's had more of an encounter with Michael before he passed. They had a conversation on the phone and he was the one that had reached out to her. But Janet aint tryna be bothered with her ,clearly 

Ciara in the beginning seemed like she was trying to avoid the Janet comparisons.  She seemed like more of an MJ fan from listening to her earlier interviews.  Tinashe came out the gate saying she was inspired by janet.  I didn't see that with Ciara.   Unless i missed something, 

Ciara slipped MJ moves into the tribute too tbh. But It's whatever, I enjoyed it and she looked HOT.

Janet doesn't seem the type to go out of her way to meet someone and I love that about her. But then again she probably meets people without the public knowing. I've never seen a picture of her and Jackee Henry together yet Jackee praises her to the heavens and said she has met her. It's probably the same for lots of others.