Unbreakable the song OUT NOW WITH PRE-ORDER!

bu.

I lived mostly in Hollywood/Downtown L.A. for the last 20 years but have been going back and forth from Downtown to the Southbay where I grew up.  Now I'm back in the Southbay in San Pedro.  What parts you from? (Damn that sounded country?)  I met Angie before once.....I picked her up in Torrance on our way to the Rock With U concert back in 2008!  Where is Angie at? Hi Angie! 

Im from Detroit, but I've been living in Long Beach for 3 years. Just got a job at Universal Studios yesterday, so that'll be 1 hell of a commute, yesterday was my 1st time using the blue & red line, it was cool

Im from Detroit, but I've been living in Long Beach for 3 years. Just got a job at Universal Studios yesterday, so that'll be 1 hell of a commute, yesterday was my 1st time using the blue & red line, it was cool

You are right over the port and 2 bridges from me.  Love certain parts of Long Beach.  The red line is awesome......wish they would create a line that goes directly down the 110 Freeway to San Pedro.  It's better to use the subway system...especially for you now that you have to go from Long Beach to Universal.  That commute is awful.  It would take me at least an hour to an hour and half at times to get home and mind you while driving you would get those attacks where you would find yourself falling asleep and suddenly wake up while driving.  I hated that.  So dangerous.  Glad our train/subway system is slowly growing.  By next year we should be able to go to Santa Monica from Downtown....I think it's the Culver City line that they are extending. 

• Upvote 1

You are right over the port and 2 bridges from me.  Love certain parts of Long Beach.  The red line is awesome......wish they would create a line that goes directly down the 110 Freeway to San Pedro.  It's better to use the subway system...especially for you now that you have to go from Long Beach to Universal.  That commute is awful.  It would take me at least an hour to an hour and half at times to get home and mind you while driving you would get those attacks where you would find yourself falling asleep and suddenly wake up while driving.  I hated that.  So dangerous.  Glad our train/subway system is slowly growing.  By next year we should be able to go to Santa Monica from Downtown....I think it's the Culver City line that they are extending. 

Me too, theres some REALLY gems in Long Beach, like the area I'm in by Downtown and the beach, REALLY great places. Im gonna have to eventually move to LA/Hollywood to be closer to the industry for more work stuff (hell that'd be GREAT right about now with working in Universal), but I really like the downtown LB area more, it's more calm and at peace than downtown LA & Hollywood. But yea we def should hang man, and yea I heard about them extending, I think that's really smart, I mean it's the 21st century to me all the public transits everywhere could use a upgrade and could be alot more reliable and dependable and convenient than they are. But I know alot of people think that'll slow down the sales of cars & what not....but that'd be good

So I put off listening to Unbreakable because I wanted to experience the full album all at once. I gave in tonight, and I'm honestly shocked at the positive reactions. I don't even know what to say. This is absolutely tuneless. It doesn't even have a melody.

• Downvote 1

So I put off listening to Unbreakable because I wanted to experience the full album all at once. I gave in tonight, and I'm honestly shocked at the positive reactions. I don't even know what to say. This is absolutely tuneless. It doesn't even have a melody.

it's not a single. It's just for the fans