Janet. World Tour

Nation1814

This is true but maybe they will do a double release like they did in 2004 with The Velvet Rope/All For You Tours. I'm just wishing in all honesty the Janet. and Discipline Era are my favorite and I'm just hoping that the tours will come to DVD or YouTube. 

Janet_jackson_live_in_hawaii_velvet_rope_2_dvd.jpg

Edited by Nation1814

ive mentioned this a billion times as has every other diehard. From what we know both RN and Janet were recorded, RN was recorded in HD in Japan, even Janet herself said they would be released when asked about them by a fan on CNN I think the interviewer was Larry King......the problem is this was years ago and we still keep asking for what we have never gotten. I truly hope we do see them some day, esp the Janet tour a lot went into that production

I know Janet has said one day she will release em... but i think she needs to be reminded for that to happen one day. Its probably slipped her mind  

I doubt that, we could make a list of the things fans want the most, and that would land in the top 3 requests , and how could she forget the same request over years now? Its not like we dont ask

I doubt that, we could make a list of the things fans want the most, and that would land in the top 3 requests , and how could she forget the same request over years now? Its not like we dont ask

But how is the "request" gettin to her? Shes not constantly seeing that request as u much as u think she is.. i doubt it.