Janet is in Paris for Paris Fashion Week? Pictures inside

bu.

Right......Janet has 3 million Twitter followers and 1 million of those followers should at least be from the U.S. and it's a damn shame if her fans don't make it a priority to buy this week.  I'm gonna have to start puclicly stanning for Janet this week and do some social media work and make sure people know to buy this week.  This album is too beautiful and it deserves the spot at least from her so called fans.  I'm not talking about casual fans either.  She has enough fans to make this happen. 

I love that you love my Jan, but I'm going to enjoy this era for the music. I don't care about chart positions, nor do I care about popularity egos. I've actually never cared, I wont start now. My only goal is to find the album with the two extra songs that I haven't heard yet!

• Upvote 1

I love that you love my Jan, but I'm going to enjoy this era for the music. I don't care about chart positions, nor do I care about popularity egos. I've actually never cared, I wont start now. My only goal is to find the album with the two extra songs that I haven't heard yet!

I know to think there are 2 extra songs to be heard is a bigger celebration!  I don't usually care about charts either but I would just hate to think there was something fishy going on to keep Janet from getting her #1 if she rightfully is selling the amount to get that position. Drake is also selling his CD for 9.99.....the year 20 YO came out Ludacris kept her from the number 1 overall spot I believe by going down to $7.99 or $9.99.....yet she still got number 1 on the RnB charts.  There was definitely some bullshit going on that year as Janet released the 20 YO album with the 4 different fan covers so fans definitely bought multiple cds of hers. 

Oh my God....who has those 2 extra tracks and why hasn't anyone spoken about them? Plus Japan I believe is getting an extra song too!