Janet is in Paris for Paris Fashion Week? Pictures inside

bu.

She's supporting her husband.  He's buying the collections for his stores and wants Janet's thoughts on them.  Janet was told to rest her voice so why not tag along with her husband.  :lmao:  Bitch completely forgot about Fashion Week......you know she a Fashion ho and had to reschedule.  But to be honest she deserves a week break. As far as Vegas they are getting a bigger arena for the concert that was postponed.  She so doesn't give a fuck!  Love it.  Live witch!  Live witch! 

because Miss Drake and his top might take that number 1 from her. :rolleyes:

I just don't see how Drake can sell another 100K.....are the digital downloads included in this total?  The way I read it was 105K physical copies plus 90,000 digital downloads and that's not including the preorders from ITunes or Janet's preorder from her site.  Something will be fishy if Drake gets that number 1 spot again. I didn't care at first but this should have been smooth sailing with all the praise the album is getting.  If Janet has at least 3 million Twitter followers it's a damn shame her fans are not making this a priority to buy this week.  Janet should be really selling at least 500k in the U.S. alone for the first week. 

Oh for fucks sake! Hand me a violin, so I can smash it over their heads! :rolleyes:

Right......Janet has 3 million Twitter followers and 1 million of those followers should at least be from the U.S. and it's a damn shame if her fans don't make it a priority to buy this week.  I'm gonna have to start puclicly stanning for Janet this week and do some social media work and make sure people know to buy this week.  This album is too beautiful and it deserves the spot at least from her so called fans.  I'm not talking about casual fans either.  She has enough fans to make this happen. 

Right......Janet has 3 million Twitter followers and 1 million of those followers should at least be from the U.S. and it's a damn shame if her fans don't make it a priority to buy this week.  I'm gonna have to start puclicly stanning for Janet this week and do some social media work and make sure people know to buy this week.  This album is too beautiful and it deserves the spot at least from her so called fans.  I'm not talking about casual fans either.  She has enough fans to make this happen. 

Twitter followers doesn't equal sales. You know that

• Upvote 1

Twitter followers doesn't equal sales. You know that

I know that Game.  That's why I said "It's a damn shame", even if 10 percent of her followers would buy the album it would seal it.  But oh well we know how fickle the market is especially when it comes to digital downloads.  I'm still hopeful that her album at least had a #1 first day sales on ITunes as I wasn't expecting that. I just love this album. And I don't want her album to come in at number 1 for bragging rights but merely to show Janet that her fans are loving it. 

I know that Game.  That's why I said "It's a damn shame", even if 10 percent of her followers would buy the album it would seal it.  But oh well we know how fickle the market is especially when it comes to digital downloads.  I'm still hopeful that her album at least had a #1 first day sales on ITunes as I wasn't expecting that. I just love this album. And I don't want her album to come in at number 1 for bragging rights but merely to show Janet that her fans are loving it. 

I selective-replied... iTunes Album charts mean nothing 

Yeah you are right.  I think a lot of us think ITunes carries a lot of weight.  I'm not use to following charts anymore cause I don't let album sales dictate what I should be listening to. I don't even listen to the radio. 

I think a lot of people do.. Especially during the pre-order phase when it was Top 10 or whatever... It's good in a sense that it says people are buying it and buying it more than Toni's sister's album but it doesn't mean much in terms of actual units. The #1 album on iTunes garner be 5000 units, for example that day

It's just difficult to gauge based solely on iTunes but it's the best service to use to gauge how an album is doing hold strong at first place with 52% of the digital market (in comparison to AmazonMP3 which commands a second place 19% market share)