Rihanna reveals album title and cover artwork

Aquaria

after I heard her explain it and introduce the artist...I kinda like it now. Its still very Kanye, but its a new direction for her. The crown over the eyes and then have words in braille is brilliant. Some thought went into this and I can appreciate that. Princess of the Illuminati confirmed.

I have a feeling Kanye is going to ruin this album 

I have a feeling it's either going to be a grower or a a flop. The songs so far just haven't been that good compared to her previous stuff. Still looking forward to it though.

Me too......for both........that Rihanna Reign Just Might Let Up. I mean I LOVE Bitch Betta Have My Money, like that's been my jam from 1st listen, American Oxygen is good but it's forgettable honestly, and FourFiveSeconds was a grower (like a day to grow...but I mean you get RihKaul on a track together....that was not what I had in mind, but I grew to love it...but it doesn't compare to her older stuff.) 

Me too......for both........that Rihanna Reign Just Might Let Up. I mean I LOVE Bitch Betta Have My Money, like that's been my jam from 1st listen, American Oxygen is good but it's forgettable honestly, and FourFiveSeconds was a grower (like a day to grow...but I mean you get RihKaul on a track together....that was not what I had in mind, but I grew to love it...but it doesn't compare to her older stuff.) 

with a name like ANTI, I hope that BBHMM is the only song out of the three that is included on the cd. Riri needs to bring that heat, I want songs full of aggression and attitude.

• Upvote 2

Exactly. The songs have been cute but...not stellar. Apparently she scrapped the concept several months ago so maybe she came to her senses or bought better songs.