AMERICANS: Are You Voting?

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

Dont care if he wins though i prefer it. Want his message to be heard. Dont think hillary will stand up to wall street. Shes not going to bite the hands that feed her. Shes better than any republican jerks though.

None of these people are literally going to "stand up" to Wall Street. I'm sure Barack Obama said the same thing. 

Presidential elections are like dating. You say a bunch of shit to be liked and garner a vote 

• Upvote 1

Bernie will. He hasnt taken money from any special interests. He doesnt even have a superpac. His money comes from small individual donations.

Also, i hope ohio does not legalize weed. wth, why should the production of weed be limited to 10 farms?

Blah.. Bernie will not. Obama had Super pac  money 

The law, if passed, will open it to more in the future. 

Edited by 2 B Gamed
  • Upvote 1

I'm sayin......

It's cute when people think Bernie Sanders stands a chance against Overload Clinton. :lmao: 

These girls at work (who has no idea how the political process works) asked me Who I'm voting for in 2016.. I said "too early to tell so IDK" and they were like " I'm voting for Bernie Sanders" :lmao: 

I try not to correct people and seem like a douche IRL but Sorry girls... he has a small chance of winning the Democratic nomination Sorry #notsorry

• Upvote 1

It's cute when people think Bernie Sanders stands a chance against Overload Clinton. :lmao: 

These girls at work (who has no idea how the political process works) asked me Who I'm voting for in 2016.. I said "too early to tell so IDK" and they were like " I'm voting for Bernie Sanders" :lmao: 

I try not to correct people and seem like a douche IRL but Sorry girls... he has a small chance of winning the Democratic nomination Sorry #notsorry

RIGHT, Im friends with someone who is a DIE-HARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDE! Bernie supporter, ala he HATES Hillary & Obama & REFUSES to vote for anyone but Bernie.....it's sad really. And like I get it, cause in terms of the ideals and practicing what you preach, I really am team Bernie, but Im team "Democrats/Liberals winning" so  Im gonna roll with ole girl and hope Bernie is like her vice President or something, but....the odds of him being the nominee....and the odds of her not only not being it but not being able to take it to the gold....I can't even waste my time with anyone else #KeepinIt100

• Upvote 1

RIGHT, Im friends with someone who is a DIE-HARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDE! Bernie supporter, ala he HATES Hillary & Obama & REFUSES to vote for anyone but Bernie.....it's sad really. And like I get it, cause in terms of the ideals and practicing what you preach, I really am team Bernie, but Im team "Democrats/Liberals winning" so  Im gonna roll with ole girl and hope Bernie is like her vice President or something, but....the odds of him being the nominee....and the odds of her not only not being it but not being able to take it to the gold....I can't even waste my time with anyone else #KeepinIt100

I think she'll benefit with him on her ticket

Bernie

Me too. I agree him the most on his positions and policies, which he's remained focused and consistent on for the past +30 years. I also respect how he's running a clean campaign free of attacks and SuperPACs (*saves rhyme* lol) With all this going for him, it's no surprise that he's been drawing the largest crowds at his rallies. ;)

I'm not worried about his electability either. He's actually polling better than Obama was at this point 8 years ago (29% vs. 25%), and he beats the GOP candidates in one-on-one polls. Latest poll has him 9 points ahead of Trump, so he's electable. I'm not suggesting that's a guarantee, Hillary's still the frontrunner, but I wouldn't write Bernie off just yet. (O'Malley on the other hand tho... lol)

• Upvote 1