Rolling Stone: Watch Janet Jackson in the Studio With Jimmy Jam, Terry Lewis

kaeh1213

is either that or lose out on some classic Janet

I remember last time I was looking forward to Black Cat/IGL but she didn't do them. She didn't even bother to replace themw ith the UK hits Whoops Now and Best Things In Life :lmao:. But it's cool - as long as I see her

I remember last time I was looking forward to Black Cat/IGL but she didn't do them. She didn't even bother to replace themw ith the UK hits Whoops Now and Best Things In Life :lmao:. But it's cool - as long as I see her

She almost always does Black Cat (although I wouldn't miss it since it hasn't changed in years) 

I am because I want to see it live at least once :(

Yea don't listen to him (not to brag, which means I am) I've seen her do it all 4 times I've seen her live, and GOT.MA.LYFE, cause that song in general gets me amped and her headbanging and SHOUTING it in person just butters ma biscuits! So my fingers are crossed for you BuThang :lol: 

• Upvote 1

Yea don't listen to him (not to brag, which means I am) I've seen her do it all 4 times I've seen her live, and GOT.MA.LYFE, cause that song in general gets me amped and her headbanging and SHOUTING it in person just butters ma biscuits! So my fingers are crossed for you BuThang :lol: 

Thanks JaHunty! I think next time I need to just try a US date because the set list is usually slightly different (we'll see if she changes anything in a few weeks time at my show). Y'alls government isn't letting my people in though :(