Game of Thrones Season 6 Official thread

Bailey

okay we at the build up to something better phase....just gotta hold the faith....I know one damn thing I knew Queen Madre, wasn't no damn fool shit gone go down there :filenails:  Ayra needs to be a boss and beat dat bitch up fuck dat....get her ass

Yeah, this episode dragged a bit.  But it was nice to see the Hound is living.

The only good parts were Lady Olenna reading Cersei for absolute filth! :lmao::lmao:  Ugh..that should be her emmy tape. NO fucks were given.

Margaery is playing the game..either she's going to die or Tommen..but I think she's going to poison the High Sparrow..he's not coming out of their alive.

And Lady Lyanna slaying Jon and Sansa! Oh bitch..she was reading! :lmao::lmao:  That little girl was a savage..and all of that and you only offered 62 men to fight. :lmao:

And Theon and his sister sailing to meet The Mother of Dragons..yasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss! Those will be her ships to come back to Westeros! :excited:

Arya can't trust no one in Braavos..bitch got stabbed up by Waif..she needs to hurry up and leave..

This was another setup episode for the battle for Winterfell and maybe another White Walker invasion.

• Upvote 1

really another throw away episode? even the Ayra fight with the Waif didnt go down as I wanted :sigh:  so its gonna be like this ? always the last two episodes

Usually, episode 8 is a big episode..this was really a let down..they must have spent the budget on the last two episodes..even Drogon just flew away once The Mother of Dragons returned to Mereen..

I'm glad the Arya storyline is over..she's heading back to Winterfell to become a dragon rider for Khaleesi hopefully to find her sister and brother!

I almost felt bad for Cersei last night..her son has turned on her..her ex-lover tried to buck up but went running with his tail between his legs back to the High Sparrow..Jamie eye fucking Brienne.  She's been completely underused this season..I'm ready for her psychotic break.

No LSH..they kept bringing up Cat's name..but I don't see it happening..

I guess next week is gonna be the epic episode..and both that episode and the finale are running over an hour long..and supposedly, there is a big reveal/something big is happening on the finale.

• Upvote 1

Arya's ending was amazing. And other things. It was good! It's obviously all going to the last two eps. Can't believe it's almost over. -_- 

MiVkNrn_zpsff00o64k.gif

This season was amazing up until the last two episodes..but as expected, it gets slow with series like these(kinda like Spartacus when it was on). I'm sure the last two episodes will be great..

I've already started to rewatch the other seasons..It's so much foreshadowing and I can start to familiarize myself with all the names/houses/banners/ etc. I"m done with season one! I'll give my ranking once I've looked at them all..even season 5. pwTseJH_zpsn3f3yyip.gif

MiVkNrn_zpsff00o64k.gif

This season was amazing up until the last two episodes..but as expected, it gets slow with series like these(kinda like Spartacus when it was on). I'm sure the last two episodes will be great..

I've already started to rewatch the other seasons..It's so much foreshadowing and I can start to familiarize myself with all the names/houses/banners/ etc. I"m done with season one! I'll give my ranking once I've looked at them all..even season 5. pwTseJH_zpsn3f3yyip.gif

Gurl no one asked for alla dat. :rolleyes: :coffee: 

We got jipped with the Arya fight scene.  I wanted to see her epic battle.

And alright for Mother of Dragons getting dropped off on the balcony like she back late from her date and her parents stayed up waiting.

yes the fight scene was a let down

and Yes the show producers have been treating us a lil like children with the writing

Woo Lordt!  Battle of the Bastards was EVERYTHING.  They served me everything I needed.  Mother of Dragons was not having none of the bullshit!

Sansa was serving up all kindsa sass and knowledge.  I hated her at the beginning of the show when she was so desperate to be a "lady" and talking shit to everyone.  What a journey she has had now she one of the head bitches in all the 7 kingdoms and you will not play her!  Yass

• Upvote 2

Opps I just caught a mistake they made, Lady Sansa rides off on her horse after she tells Ramsey he's going to die tomorrow, she's gone when Ramsey says his dogs havent eaten in 7 days, sooooo how does she later on say to him "you said yourself they haven't eaten in 7 days"???? :whistle:  

Opps I just caught a mistake they made, Lady Sansa rides off on her horse after she tells Ramsey he's going to die tomorrow, she's gone when Ramsey says his dogs havent eaten in 7 days, sooooo how does she later on say to him "you said yourself they haven't eaten in 7 days"???? :whistle:  

True but, you can brush that off by her asking Jon where he is.  Jon probably was like we threw him in with the dogs he said they haven't eaten in 7 days.

• Upvote 1

I'm speechless.  I can't find a single fucking flaw in last nights episode.

EDGE.OF.MY.SEAT.GREATNESS.

Shout out to the writers who've made the women this season bad bitches.  Sansa, Lady Mormont, Mother of Dragons, Margaery, Cersei, and Arya>>>>>>

Whew.  It's almost over but I've been thoroughly enjoyed with this season.  Probably in my top three.

• Upvote 2

Holy FUCK. Do we even need the season finale after that? Seeing Dani in the sky with her 3 dragons literally gave me goosebumps. The battle of the bastards was fucking insane. SANSA IS THAT BITCH. Omg. The writers were like we're gonna fucking snatch our viewers completely bald tonight. -_- 

• Upvote 2

Holy FUCK. Do we even need the season finale after that? Seeing Dani in the sky with her 3 dragons literally gave me goosebumps. The battle of the bastards was fucking insane. SANSA IS THAT BITCH. Omg. The writers were like we're gonna fucking snatch our viewers completely bald tonight. -_- 

I really think the season finale will be good, but not great like this eopode.  For you awards people, this episode was submitted for the Emmy's..so I expect some Emmy's in September. 

This episode was better than some damn movies that come out..EPIC. Visually stunning(ugh, that phalanx formation was EVERYTHING).. Mother of Dragons once again showing these men that she's not to be fucked with..Sansa completely doing a 180 from the first season.  Ugh..just fantastic. -_-

• Upvote 1

I really think the season finale will be good, but not great like this eopode.  For you awards people, this episode was submitted for the Emmy's..so I expect some Emmy's in September. 

This episode was better than some damn movies that come out..EPIC. Visually stunning(ugh, that phalanx formation was EVERYTHING).. Mother of Dragons once again showing these men that she's not to be fucked with..Sansa completely doing a 180 from the first season.  Ugh..just fantastic. -_-

that formation was everything...I was like shit ya'll surrounded :mellow: and they coming in