MJ's estate to sell Sony/ATV Catalog back to Sony for $750million

bu.

This is terrible! Michael hated Sony! I knew this would happen. And all this time the MJ stans have been sh*ttng on the family. Calling them out yet protecting the estate. Now they see that John Branca and John McClain ain't sh*t! They've been planning to do this since Michael's death. It's the reason he was taken out.

• Upvote 3

They killed him? Autopsy confirms he killed himself.. Oops I mean with the assist from Conrad Murray

Conrad was the fall guy. And you best believe he has gotten the money that was owned to him. I'm not even a Mj fan but I do believe the man was murdered. He was worth far more dead than alive.

Conrad was the fall guy. And you best believe he has gotten the money that was owned to him. I'm not even a Mj fan but I do believe the man was murdered. He was worth far more dead than alive.

I've heard that before. Same rhetoric that MJ fans say to cover up the fact that he had a drug problem. It's a catchy little line but let's be honest... No

• Downvote 1

Yeah, he definitely had that problem, but they used that excuse to help off him. 

it's not an excuse though and "they" could have done in a long before his self-demise. He didn't just start using. He's been abusing for decades. It was gonna catch up with him regardless 

I mean, Why wait until he announced his concert series? He was on hiatus years beforehand. 

• Downvote 1

it's not an excuse though and "they" could have done in a long before his self-demise. He didn't just start using. He's been abusing for decades. It was gonna catch up with him regardless 

I mean, Why wait until he announced his concert series? He was on hiatus years beforehand. 

No they couldn't do it years ago. Even after those first allegations the public still pretty much loved him. They had to wait awhile until people just saw him as a complete weirdo who was strung out on drugs. I for one believe it was a combination of his drug use and people behind the scenes wanting to get rid of him. Anybody who saw "This is it" could see that Micheal was not going to be able to perform 50 shows. AEG especially knew this. I'm not even a Mj fan and I see through this bullshit. They wanted the man gone.

Edited by BlackCat1989

It's so sad. The will was truly faked. Michael would have never handed his entire estate over to those crooks. It would have gone to his mother in stewardship of his children. That was a billion dollar catalog that Sony bought back for cheap. I hope those two men sleep well at night, because they're going to hell once they leave this Earth. I feel sorry for his children and his family.

well they are just the "overseers" if the beneficiaries object I would think that would at the very least slow down the process....its like MJ's estate was left to people that the Jacksons have nothing to do with, the kids get a cut and they stay happy, but ultimately the benefits seem to go into smoke somewhere else.

No they couldn't do it years ago. Even after those first allegations the public still pretty much loved him. They had to wait awhile until people just saw him as a complete weirdo who was strung out on drugs. I for one believe it was a combination of his drug use and people behind the scenes wanting to get rid of him. Anybody who saw "This is it" could see that Micheal was not going to be able to perform 50 shows. AEG especially knew this. I'm not even a Mj fan and I see through this bullshit. They wanted the man gone.

Soooo 2002 when he did that documentary or 2005 when he came to court in pajamas.

I believe MJ fuck over his fans but they don't see it like that. (FB Janet fan after Janet canceled Europe) "MJ WOULD NEVER DO THAT" :umm: I wanted to say "At least Janet can reschedule"

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Soooo 2002 when he did that documentary or 2005 when he came to court in pajamas.

I believe MJ fuck over his fans but they don't see it like that. (FB Janet fan after Janet canceled Europe) "MJ WOULD NEVER DO THAT" :umm: I wanted to say "At least Janet can reschedule"

Now that you mention it....I was over on Instagram this morning. There was a European Janet fan who had posted about Janet cancelled European dates, but kept the Dubai date because that was where the money was. She claimed that she was no longer a fan and that Janet was nothing like MJ. I started to let her ass have it...

• Upvote 2

stops reading there :lol:

• Upvote 1

Regardless of the fact that they most likely share zero DNA with any of the Jacksons, that doesn't matter....point blank period.

To them, Mike was their dad.. It don't take sperm to be a father.. Hell, there's way too many single moms out there who's baby never grew up with their biological father, let alone any father figure...

sure, they're white... What does it matter? Brad and Angelina have different race kids, Madonna, Sandra Bullock, Sheryl Crow etc etc.. But so many focus solely on the fact that they're not his biological children.. I get it though.. Mike so badly wanted people to believe that these were, in fact from his own DNA... Definitely hard to buy, but ultimately it's nobody's business where these kids came from.. I think being that Mike was literally the most famous celebrity to ever walk the face of this planet can give a little insight as to why he possibly didn't want them to be viewed as Zoo attractions..

All that matters is that they were loved and raised to be well-mannered, bright, intelligent members of society.. Whatever has happened in their lives since 2009 is out of his hands..