Poetic Justice

msboz

It's my #1 favorite role she's ever played, I love the movie, it's underrated on many levels, but there are many ways the story could've been better.

Anybody else ever wish the movie they were watching at the Drive In was real? LOL I wanna know what the fuck happened after she murdered the guy LOL

It has been talked about though.  It would be a disaster.   If anything just re release it with some bonus and behind the scenes footage.  Ice Cube was supposed to play Lucky but he turned it down.  The movie would not have been the same.  

Yeah it would be bad.  I always found it interesting that Q tip didn't have any issue with his kissing scene.  No one asked him to take a test?  The whole thing was just weird. 

That whole AIDS thing was weird. But I watched an interview that was done the year Pac died and it sounded like he didn't really have any hard feelings toward Janet; I think he wanted to patch things up. I have also heard that Rene was the one who urged for a test. If that's the case, that might explain why Q-Tip wasn't asked

It's my #1 favorite role she's ever played, I love the movie, it's underrated on many levels, but there are many ways the story could've been better.

Anybody else ever wish the movie they were watching at the Drive In was real? LOL I wanna know what the fuck happened after she murdered the guy LOL

It has alot of memorable lines.  The whole picnic scene is just epic.  I would have had Justice read the poems at a poetry slam or something and not do the voice over.  

That whole AIDS thing was weird. But I watched an interview that was done the year Pac died and it sounded like he didn't really have any hard feelings toward Janet; I think he wanted to patch things up. I have also heard that Rene was the one who urged for a test. If that's the case, that might explain why Q-Tip wasn't asked

I think if he had an issue with her he would have dragged her in a song.  Thats what rappers do.  

I don't think the movie will be remade unless it's BET. I don't think Poetic Justice was that monumental to Tupacs career that there will be a Janet in his biopic. The movie will most likely focus on his feuds and personal shit. 

I don't think the movie will be remade unless it's BET. I don't think Poetic Justice was that monumental to Tupacs career that there will be a Janet in his biopic. The movie will most likely focus on his feuds and personal shit. 

I think her name will be spoken kind of like it was in the Aaliyah and Toni Braxton one. That was his only #1 movie and it was because of Janet really.  I can see BET remaking it and at that point I will be canceling my subscription.  

yes: a disservice...

meaning if you went out and spent money on a high definition tv and don't watch high definition content, then you are not getting the full experience that you paid for (hence: disservice)..

that's like going out and buying a Ferrari, but never driving it over 25mph..

is it the end of the world? Of course not.. But just because you can see "shit clearly" doesn't mean you aren't missing out..

oh and btw, the next wave of in-home technology is VR (virtual reality)... So to answer your last question: YUP! I think you're getting it now! ?

you def know your Hd.  We need to Netflix and chill ; p