Who wants to hit this...? ?

Dal

I never supply, but if offered, I'll rarely deny tehehehe LOL 

Every now and then but I prefer liquor.

BOOM, that's me.

I personally don't use it, but I fully support other people's choice to. I think it's ridiculous to treat it like a heinous crime.

Boy.......Mariah and those 1st 5 albums....with ms.Mary Jane in the mix is incredible.....(I wonder if this counts as peer pressure?....)

Went for a drive smoking weed just the other day. woo lord, never been so hungry for chocolate

1448315534156.gif

• Upvote 2

i can say this, I dont think Ive been to a Janet show where I didnt smell weed ALLLLL in the parking lot -_-

shiiiiit when I saw Janet last October in SF, all I could smell during the second half of the show was some daaaank!! If I didn't have my kid with me, I would've tracked it down, or brought my own..

and I was in the front row so I have little doubt that Janet and the dancers couldn't smell it also, especially with those fans blowing it all into her face lol..

shiiiiit when I saw Janet last October in SF, all I could smell during the second half of the show was some daaaank!! If I didn't have my kid with me, I would've tracked it down, or brought my own..

and I was in the front row so I have little doubt that Janet and the dancers couldn't smell it also, especially with those fans blowing it all into her face lol..

I haven't been to a Janet show (or any concert) under the influence. I went to a wrestling event last month under the influence. To the movies.. I try not to smoke and go outside #paranoid #Awkward

I haven't been to a Janet show (or any concert) under the influence. I went to a wrestling event last month under the influence. To the movies.. I try not to smoke and go outside #paranoid #Awkward

yea idk how id feel either about smoking and being public if I lived in Ohio also ?..

Here in Cali, it's a different story.. 

yea idk how id feel either about smoking and being public if I lived in Ohio also ?..

Here in Cali, it's a different story.. 

We can't be arrest for being under the influence unless driving or operating any motor vehicle... But I still don't like people thinking I'm under the influence :lol: I'm weird :wacko: 

• Upvote 1

you're going to have to share that story

it's widely accepted and nearly legal in California. 

Ohio has been trying via public ballot but struck out more than enough. November 2015 the ballot initiative was stopped due to poor wording (gave monopoly to private companies which would hinder any small business start-up who thrive under marijuana reform) 

• Upvote 1

it's widely accepted and nearly legal in California. 

Ohio has been trying via public ballot but struck out more than enough. November 2015 the ballot initiative was stopped due to poor wording (gave monopoly to private companies which would hinder any small business start-up who thrive under marijuana reform) 

we have all kinds of green "stuff" stores in Michigan but you have to have a medical card or some shit....its looser now than ever before I can say that....I just dont have the interest in it

• Upvote 1

It's been a while. I try to avoid Mary Jane and the public 

yea I dont like the two together, I can't control people coming up to me and talking or whatever I had some guy asking me about another guy in the club....if I was into him...Im like shit im high leave me the fuck alone

• Upvote 1

Being lit and in public/around strangers is almost a daily occurrence for me.. I'm just like these people don't know what I look like when I'm not high so Idgaf.. People who do know me can't even tell when I'm high most of the time.. I don't turn into a completely different person or anything.. 

And yea here in Cali, pretty much nobody gives a fuck.. In fact, a long time ago I actually dropped a gram in front of an officer (!!) at a KoRn concert and he picked it up and handed it back to me and laughed under his breath.. 

I fkn love this great state of California!

200w_zpsxj4vsnme.gif

• Upvote 1

Being lit and in public/around strangers is almost a daily occurrence for me.. I'm just like these people don't know what I look like when I'm not high so Idgaf.. People who do know me can't even tell when I'm high most of the time.. I don't turn into a completely different person or anything.. 

And yea here in Cali, pretty much nobody gives a fuck.. In fact, a long time ago I actually dropped a gram in front of an officer (!!) at a KoRn concert and he picked it up and handed it back to me and laughed under his breath.. 

I fkn love this great state of California!

200w_zpsxj4vsnme.gif

all I got foe dat......is .............DAMN BABY!