Embarrassed to admit that I like a song by this kid...

LyricalLesson

Everything about this song is superficially generic.

The lyrics, the video, the vocals, the melody, the subject matter, the feature, etc.

Take the wackest parts of Justin Bieber and marry them to the wackest parts

of Chris Brown and you get Austin Mahone's vocals here.

Having said all of that negative introduction here...I'm slapping myself in the face,

wondering WHY THE FUCK I like this shit so much?!

The beat goes pretty hard -- and even though everything else sounds like most of the other

generic urban pop that floods the radio these days... it's RIDICULOUSLY catchy, damnit!

I discovered this on YouTube's "Latest Videos" recommendation section

a few weeks ago. After hating it initially, it grew on me on the sneak tip.

well shit I like all of Justin Bieber's songs he's released from his album so far including "Love Yourself", "What Do You Mean?", "Company", and my favorite "Sorry" which i'm planning on singing during Karaoke night this coming Wednesday.

well shit I like all of Justin Bieber's songs he's released from his album so far including "Love Yourself", "What Do You Mean?", "Company", and my favorite "Sorry" which i'm planning on singing during Karaoke night this coming Wednesday.

Forrealdo? Mannn, I have NOT been able to get into that cat's music. Especially his new stuff. I only like 4 of his songs: "All That Matters" (hands down my favorite), "Wait For A Minute" (with Tyga), as well as "Somebody To Love" and "One Less Lonely Girl" back when he was prepubescent. Something about him and his voice is VERY off-putting to me. -_-

Bieber's voice is so ashy to me, I can't get into it.

Austin is cuter and has a better voice, but he's not interesting and STILL hasn't released an album.

:excited: I would have NEVER in a million years thought to refer to his voice (or anyone else, to be honest) as "ashy"...

but it TOTALLY fits, to a T! Very dryyyy! :lol: 

• Upvote 3

I don't mind listening to any of Bieber's newer songs if they pop up on the radio or someone else puts them on.. 

But the only Bieber track that I am a legit fan of is "Right Here" with Drake....

Enjoy!

Now Zayn is the real deal. That's some music and vocals I can get into.

"Befour", "Wrong", and "Bright" are my jams right now. I also love "She", "Drunk", "Rear View", "Do Something Good", "Intermission: flower", "Truth", "Tio (Take It Off)", and of course "PILLOWTALK". 

• Upvote 2