Y'all ever met someone who's possessive. I got someone who's barely 21 after me.

JoeJoe

age appropriate does matter a great deal to me Joe, so here I will admit something, I dont approach these guys, Im usually on Grindr or Adam4Adam and they approach me, I just weed thru who I will and wont chat with and lately its been a lot of guys (fuckable) that Im like dude keep it in ya pants dont be a hoe here ...protect u...now if its good would I dick it down? Sure but honestly Im seeking ONE guy...at my age I have seen most guys settle down with someone, even if its open, they find a partner, I would take that over Abercrombie jock ass bent over in bed on all fours door unlocked cum in and rape em...I want something meaningful so I dont even orgasm with these guys I want more....i need more...Im that guy you're with now, codependent, he needs to know himself ...Im still learning shit like oh wait, if this one dont work another one replaces him as fast as I decide

I stopped Grindr a long time ago. I still have the app and I get on it maybe once every 2 weeks just to see who's new. I'm such a bitch tho cause i'll automatically block people who I don't want hitting me up, especially a lot of "out" guys. I've seen their profile pics and went str8 for the block lol. I've only met 1 guy on there before, Giovanni, who's now a friend. He should be like 28 now. I feel bad sometimes cause even tho I don't have a profile pic I still get hit up by guys who read my profile and I swear 90% of them are latino or white. I'll talk with them for a few days or weeks or just everytime they hit me up and we'll talk about what we're into and possibly meeting but it never happens. I just don't like the feeling of being a hookup which I consider "hoe-ish" behavior and since i'm not a hoe I won't do it. If i'm gonna hook up I at least wanna be for sure that i'll at least make a friend out of it. I tend to lead them on a lot. If it's someone i've talked to before and they message me i'll purposefully wait til they log off and then message them and pretend I wanted to hook up just so I don't feel bad for playing games with them. I don't wanna play games but you ain't about to just have me as a hookup. It amazes me how so many of them don't even hang out with blacks or have black friends but wanna sleep with us blacks. I never understood that.

I stopped Grindr a long time ago. I still have the app and I get on it maybe once every 2 weeks just to see who's new. I'm such a bitch tho cause i'll automatically block people who I don't want hitting me up, especially a lot of "out" guys. I've seen their profile pics and went str8 for the block lol. I've only met 1 guy on there before, Giovanni, who's now a friend. He should be like 28 now. I feel bad sometimes cause even tho I don't have a profile pic I still get hit up by guys who read my profile and I swear 90% of them are latino or white. I'll talk with them for a few days or weeks or just everytime they hit me up and we'll talk about what we're into and possibly meeting but it never happens. I just don't like the feeling of being a hookup which I consider "hoe-ish" behavior and since i'm not a hoe I won't do it. If i'm gonna hook up I at least wanna be for sure that i'll at least make a friend out of it. I tend to lead them on a lot. If it's someone i've talked to before and they message me i'll purposefully wait til they log off and then message them and pretend I wanted to hook up just so I don't feel bad for playing games with them. I don't wanna play games but you ain't about to just have me as a hookup. It amazes me how so many of them don't even hang out with blacks or have black friends but wanna sleep with us blacks. I never understood that.

that Black part is to be continued that hasnt been raked outta the coals sorta speak...they'll love yo dick ...but u and their friends, their lives? not coming together so u just serve that dick in the dark now beat it up or nothing from them

that Black part is to be continued that hasnt been raked outta the coals sorta speak...they'll love yo dick ...but u and their friends, their lives? not coming together so u just serve that dick in the dark now beat it up or nothing from them

Who's serving dick tho? Surely not I lol. Let's not forget they love Black ass too. Ours have...let's say more "shape" to it.