Y'all ever met someone who's possessive. I got someone who's barely 21 after me.

JoeJoe

I even told him i'm in my 30s and that once he gets older he'll look back and see this is puppy love. He wasn't having none of it. He said he don't care about my age. I was like ok i'll just be his friend. We been talking a little over a month now and he's kind of possessive. He don't want me going to the gym saying I don't need to keep fit, he don't like the fact that I have so many friends on facebook, he even messaged one of my facebook friends to see if I was talking to them. He said if it takes me longer than 1 minute to respond to his text then it means i'm doing something. I was driving from Jack n da box and he messaged me. I didn't message him back til 4 minutes later and he said I must've been suckin' Jack's dick cause it shouldn't take that long lol. Anyway anybody else got some stories? Janet ain't doing nothing so let's talk about stuff

Edited by JoeJoe

I even told him i'm in my 30s and that once he gets older he'll look back and see this is puppy love. He wasn't having none of it. He said he don't care about my age. I was like ok i'll just be his friend. We been talking a little over a month now and he's kind of possessive. He don't want me going to the gym saying I don't need to keep fit, he don't like the fact that I have so many friends on facebook, he even messaged one of my facebook friends to see if I was talking to them. He said if it takes me longer than 1 minute to respond to his text then it means i'm doing something. I was driving from Jack n da box and he messaged me. I didn't message him back til 4 minutes later and he said I must've been suckin' Jack's dick cause it shouldn't take that long lol. Anyway anybody else got some stories? Janet ain't doing nothing so let's talk about stuff

I HAVEN'T LAUGHED THAT HARD IN A MINUTE! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 2

he;s insecure and not even a whole person, theres nothing there he has to figure himself out...thats just control out of codependency next thing u know he'll ask u to start a family and cancel your tour. <_<

:lol::lol::lol:

Question.

Is yo pussy really THAT GOOD?! :umm:  

:lol::lol::lol:

Jesus, all 3 of you just made my day, lmaooo!

• Upvote 2

Question.

Is yo pussy really THAT GOOD?! :umm:  

I ain't never had no complaints, eva-_- I've only heard on more than a few occasions about tightness so they don't last as long as they usually say the do. I feel like a whore even saying that.:ph34r:

Edited by JoeJoe
  • Upvote 1

he;s insecure and not even a whole person, theres nothing there he has to figure himself out...thats just control out of codependency next thing u know he'll ask u to start a family and cancel your tour. <_<

good fucking bye :lmao:

• Upvote 1

U would say dat. Every mofo swear they are TIGHT :rolleyes: 

Well I don't lie and as i've said years and years before that I don't sleep around with many people. In the last 3yrs i've only had sex with my mexican ex. I'm actually kinda evil cause I love making them "arrive" sooner than they thought. In my head i'm like "Yeah bitch what now?" -_-

He's fucking crazy. What is the real story here, he must have a 10 body and a 10 inch dick because there's no other reason to put up with that mess! 

He's very insecure. He said he's never really been loved and he gets mad when he says "I love you" and I don't say it back. Well that's cause I don't love you lol.

• B

Funny u can be on Facebook but can't message me!

And u wonder why I'm always mad at u

• JoeJoe Love
    -PAXP-deijE.gif4/14, 8:04pm

JoeJoe Love

I messaged you on snap just now

• Bàtman Brevelle
    -PAXP-deijE.gif4/14, 8:05pm

Yeah after u was on Facebook for 30 mins

• JoeJoe Love
    -PAXP-deijE.gif4/14, 8:06pm

JoeJoe Love

Stop being mad for no reason

• Bàtman Brevelle
    -PAXP-deijE.gif4/14, 8:14pm

Joe you gotta understand I need attention, love and affection

To stay happy

• JoeJoe Love
    -PAXP-deijE.gif4/14, 8:18pm

JoeJoe Love

sounds like you're quoting that rihanna song "Love"

• Bàtman Brevelle
    -PAXP-deijE.gif4/14, 8:18pm

Really

I never heard it

he's too young and not equipped with the skill set to engage in a mutual relationship at this time, you need to let him go so he can learn to take care of himself first. We cant outsource the job of self love and thats what hes doing. Strangely enough these people dont love you either, they can't they need you for the attention its selfish on his part and u will get tired of it

Edited by Stealth
  • Upvote 1

he's too young and not equipped with the skill set to engage in a mutual relationship at this time, you need to let him go so he can learn to take care of himself first. We cant outsource the job of self love and thats what hes doing. Strangely enough these people dont love you either, they can't they need you for the attention is selfish on his part and u will get tired of it

I already told him he's too young and I told him he'll experience real love when he gets older. He still ain't havin' it. I already know he's latching on to the first thing he can. Although I do consider what he's going through cause he's going through a lot. He's been teased and all that shit. He showed me a pic where some kids who knew him went and spray painted in green on his black truck "Suck Dick". He had to pay to get that painted again. He lives in a small ass town with barely 6,000 people. I told him he needs to just get out of town sometimes and I guarantee he'll meet someone. 

Edited by JoeJoe

I already told him he's too young and I told him he'll experience real love when he gets older. He still ain't havin' it. I already know he's latching on to the first thing he can. Although I do consider what he's going through cause he's going through a lot. He's been teased and all that shit. He showed me a pic where some kids who knew him went and spray painted in green on his black truck "Suck Dick". He had to pay to get that painted again. He lives in a small ass town in Louisiana with barely 6,000 people. I told him he needs to just get out of town sometimes and I guarantee he'll meet someone. 

so you're Jesus now? You're going to save him and sacrifice yourself? We all need a thick skin to survive you arent doing him any favors, trust me if I dont want to engage with you anymore I can and do make you disappear, block numbers, delete facebook friend status ....oh he would get the point and no it doesnt have to be cold hearted but he does need to be told about himself

so you're Jesus now? You're going to save him and sacrifice yourself? We all need a thick skin to survive you arent doing him any favors, trust me if I dont want to engage with you anymore I can and do make you disappear, block numbers, delete facebook friend status ....oh he would get the point and no it doesnt have to be cold hearted but he does need to be told about himself

wth are you talking about? Didn't I just tell you I told him he's too young and that he'll find real love when he gets older? He'll meet someone when he gets out of town. You did read that part didn't you? I'm telling you what he's been through. We started facebook as friends so that's what I see him as. I don't know where you get all that other stuff "so you're Jesus? Are you going to save him and sacrifice yourself?" b.s. from. He ain't my bf he's just a friend I talk to. You really think i'ma take someone who's barely 21 seriously?

• Upvote 1

What the fuck? You need to tell him to get the fuck over himself. You're a grown ass man, and you want a boyfriend. Not some high maintenance, kid who either was abandoned and needs to know where his daddy is at all times, or is a spoiled rotten only child. He is definitely psycho, self centered and wants life to revolve around him. You need to move on to the next one. 

• Upvote 1

wth are you talking about? Didn't I just tell you I told him he's too young and that he'll find real love when he gets older? He'll meet someone when he gets out of town. You did read that part didn't you? I'm telling you what he's been through. We started facebook as friends so that's what I see him as. I don't know where you get all that other stuff "so you're Jesus? Are you going to save him and sacrifice yourself?" b.s. from. He ain't my bf he's just a friend I talk to. You really think i'ma take someone who's barely 21 seriously?

no I probably stopped reading somewhere :lol:...I think I need to clarify myself, you may have taken my response in a manner it was not intended, my intent was really simple, that I get he has some issues, but unfortunately you guys cant even be friends. See theres my point I've tried that being friends with someone so much younger, and it doesn't work, Im trying to be helpful here, I just don't think you can make that sort of situation work at any level

Edited by Stealth

I think y'all kinda being hard on him. Remember when we were all 21? 21 still ain't as grown as you think. Hell my ex is now 25 so I know. I've had to slap him in the face at the club and even drag his ass literally at the bar for playing with me. Boys ain't really grown until around 25. Either way I understand what y'all saying tho. He does need to relax a bit. I'm not as hard on him as y'all are cause I know how it is to be 21 and dealing with your feelings. We're all speaking from a more mature age and not from when we were his age. I wanna hear some of y'all stories? I know some of y'all had to of had at least one person you dated or been with that was at least somewhat possessive.

I think y'all kinda being hard on him. Remember when we were all 21? 21 still ain't as grown as you think. Hell my ex is now 25 so I know. I've had to slap him in the face at the club and even drag his ass literally at the bar for playing with me. Boys ain't really grown until around 25. Either way I understand what y'all saying tho. He does need to relax a bit. I'm not as hard on him as y'all are cause I know how it is to be 21 and dealing with your feelings. We're all speaking from a more mature age and not from when we were his age. I wanna hear some of y'all stories? I know some of y'all had to of had at least one person you dated or been with that was at least somewhat possessive.

okay again Im just reading the first part so give me a second, I thought about this today because u seemed offended, when I was that age I was dumber than now and thats pretty fucking dumb...so I needed the love, I wanted the love I actually thought oh if this hot guy stops liking me who am I going to find that hot? I honestly can say Ive had a slew of super hot dudes and they all came back for more...I think my size mattered though :unsure: these bottom boys like that big peen, I think I surely made Sam (Arab) love BBC!!!!

now let me read what u said :lol:

possessive...hmmm. Ive dated a guy that wanted to "own" my sexuality, and by that I mean he wanted to control me thru his lack of trust projected on me by him being untrustworthy, yet we had our time together about 6 months in the winter, but I must say I loved Brian so much, I knew he wasn't perfect , he knew I was short a few screws too, but in the cold icy snow alone in his winter home, we made it fun together, he was more outgoing than I, but I enjoyed him a great deal, he didnt stop until I was cumming inside him the things he would do and say! he told me even if he said stop I dont until I get mine

as for this younger guy, thats all around sad, because he needs to love himself, that comes from defining himself, get out into this huge world explore know who u are, he cannot do that attached at your hip because he's living his life thru u -_-

okay again Im just reading the first part so give me a second, I thought about this today because u seemed offended, when I was that age I was dumber than now and thats pretty fucking dumb...so I needed the love, I wanted the love I actually thought oh if this hot guy stops liking me who am I going to find that hot? I honestly can say Ive had a slew of super hot dudes and they all came back for more...I think my size mattered though :unsure: these bottom boys like that big peen, I think I surely made Sam (Arab) love BBC!!!!

now let me read what u said :lol:

OMG lol i'm scared of big ones. I'm sure he's had cute guys he wanted to get with but like he said he lives in a small town and everybody knows everybody so it's kinda hard to find someone I guess. I do know that although I don't plan on being in a relationship with him but if he trying to take it to the bedroom i'm down to let it happen lol. IDK why all these young ass dudes be coming for this chocolate. I'd rather have someone at least no less than 10yrs younger than me to at least 5yrs older than me.

possessive...hmmm. Ive dated a guy that wanted to "own" my sexuality, and by that I mean he wanted to control me thru his lack of trust projected on me by him being untrustworthy, yet we had our time together about 6 months in the winter, but I must say I loved Brian so much, I knew he wasn't perfect , he knew I was short a few screws too, but in the cold icy snow alone in his winter home, we made it fun together, he was more outgoing than I, but I enjoyed him a great deal, he didnt stop until I was cumming inside him the things he would do and say! he told me even if he said stop I dont until I get mine

as for this younger guy, thats all around sad, because he needs to love himself, that comes from defining himself, get out into this huge world explore know who u are, he cannot do that attached at your hip because he's living his life thru u -_-

yeah he doesn't live in my city so i'm hoping he gets out and does things so that he'll get over me. We'll always be friends and we even talked about that today that even if things turn out for us to just be friends that'll be cool too but i'm sure it'll be friends with benefits lol. He hangs out with a mixture of people which include a lot of blacks, one which happens to be his best friend. I like that I actually make him laugh whenever we talk. Once he gets out and about although i'm sure he'll still like me I bet he'll find others too in a world he'll see that ain't too small at all.

OMG lol i'm scared of big ones. I'm sure he's had cute guys he wanted to get with but like he said he lives in a small town and everybody knows everybody so it's kinda hard to find someone I guess. I do know that although I don't plan on being in a relationship with him but if he trying to take it to the bedroom i'm down to let it happen lol. IDK why all these young ass dudes be coming for this chocolate. I'd rather have someone at least no less than 10yrs younger than me to at least 5yrs older than me.

age appropriate does matter a great deal to me Joe, so here I will admit something, I dont approach these guys, Im usually on Grindr or Adam4Adam and they approach me, I just weed thru who I will and wont chat with and lately its been a lot of guys (fuckable) that Im like dude keep it in ya pants dont be a hoe here ...protect u...now if its good would I dick it down? Sure but honestly Im seeking ONE guy...at my age I have seen most guys settle down with someone, even if its open, they find a partner, I would take that over Abercrombie jock ass bent over in bed on all fours door unlocked cum in and rape em...I want something meaningful so I dont even orgasm with these guys I want more....i need more...Im that guy you're with now, codependent, he needs to know himself ...Im still learning shit like oh wait, if this one dont work another one replaces him as fast as I decide

Edited by Stealth

and for some reason theres what I call the "new wave" young gays coming up and they out and proud thanks to our struggles, they dont give a damn, some love older guys Ive met them too....but as for conversations, hanging out, none have been able to do that to my satisfaction and I dont ask for much