"Well Traveled" vs. "Curtains"

Kaleidoscope Eyes

I don't even think you can compare the two tracks. But curtains was a dope sexy vibe, and I like it. But Well Traveled is more classic. It's a bit timeless too. In my opinion it could've done well as an alternative single. Although at this point I don't like your videos and feel they're lame and obsolete, I think she could have used her travel footage tour, charity, family, old, & new. Maybe even something merging the looks of all the era's and have her redo the look from some of the era's up to Unbreakable. I think it would have went over well. I love Well Traveled, and the vocals. 

• Upvote 2

I love the vocals on Curtains but no no no......it is not even close to Well Travelled.  I actually think Well Travelled should have been released as the first single along with No Sleep.  It would have come out of left field and appealed to a whole different audience.  The song has so many possibilities as a retrospective of Janet and her journey to today.  Today is the key point.  It's such a beautiful song in so many ways.....the composition, the production, the vocals, the yearning and the search for the great forever. It would have appealed instantly to an older crowd for sure.  Country would have eaten it up possibly.