So is everybody ready to admit that both Beyonce and Rihanna albums are both flops?

JoeJoe

NOOO no no no sweet cakes....him likes to ride u and u spit on him.... thats what he wants ...I did piss on him...he rubbed it in...he took the longest shower here anyone has, I never shower as long as he did ....cute guy very educated hes a nurse went to Dartmouth in Boston has like 3 degrees ...his voice is fem ...but i liked that about him it made me more comfortable ..thats David

Whatever he wants :umm: 

:lmao: the longest shower? He was raiding your medicine cabinet 

Edited by Game
Raiding*****
  • Upvote 1

:lmao: the longest shower? He was raising your medicine cabinet 

shut it :rolleyes: I jump in the shower for ten minutes tops and Im great....he showered for like 20 minutes ....Im sitting on the couch in my undies ..guess i should have joined him :shifty:

20 minutes is good :unsure: right?

I mean You're ol' Skool so I know ya mamma beat that ass for taking 5+ minute showers :shifty: 

um yea <_<  no I just remember him being in my shower and it was like okay he cool he feels comfortable to take a long ass shower...go boo :lol:

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ain't long :rolleyes: 

to me it was :unsure: like get every crack honey I been in em :)     sucks you should so be out tonight....I can feel it in the air here...its party time...for those that are even still in this area and didnt travel

to me it was :unsure: like get every crack honey I been in em :)     sucks you should so be out tonight....I can feel it in the air here...its party time...for those that are even still in this area and didnt travel

Waiting for someone for 20 minutes is long. 

Nah.. I stepped outside earlier and PNC called me and told me to go back inside

Plus 5-O is out this weekend and I'm not about that life  

goodnight norman :wave:

good night Bailey ^_^ 

• Upvote 1

:lmao: the longest shower? He was raiding your medicine cabinet 

im not new to hoeing my medicine cabinet has nothing in it.....I did spend the time going thru his "hoe" bag, lube, poppers, Prep pills....oh and a douche squeezy thing, gotta be clean :)

Edited by Stealth

:lmao: Uhhh so you wanna know why he took a long shower? 

OHHHHHH I get it.....yea he already had left some place getting fucked.....can you imagine? a hot boy who feels nothing but less of himself ....he just loves fucking a lot ..Ive talked to him more about his "adventures" than actually seeing him....still gorgeous though

no he didnt need to..... :shifty:  real hoes come ready

OHHHHHH I get it.....yea he already had left some place getting fucked.....can you imagine? a hot boy who feels nothing but less of himself ....he just loves fucking a lot ..Ive talked to him more about his "adventures" than actually seeing him....still gorgeous though

No.. Bottoms douche to clean themselves out... Of shit not someone else's semen

he smelled of my piss :shifty:   I gave him what he wanted ....not my thing...its not  I dont get it...but thats what Xtube is for -_-

Wait did he showered before or after you F-{CENSORED} him

Edited by Game

No.. Bottoms douche to clean themselves out... Of shit not someone else's semen

Wait did he showered before or after you F-{CENSORED} him

after :unsure: beer in hand :unsure: vodka in my moms freezer :unsure: he was a white boy fuck so great right :unsure: spit on his back nasty fuck :unsure: notch under my belt hot boy fucked in my bed :good: