Singles Rate: 2004

TwistedElegance™

bbDaoQn.png

If I Ain't Got You reached No. 4 on the Hot 100 and places 2nd with a voter average of 8.90.

• 10 - Bailey, Game, God & hotboy06
  • 9 - DarkStormSC, LyricalLesson, RedSimba & VelvetKnowledge1814
  • 8 - Dammn Bu & TwistedElegance
  • 6 - Jarrylf

ncxHM9W.png

This Love reached No. 5 on the Hot 100 and wins the competition with a voter average of 9.

• 10 - Dammn Bu, hotboy06, Jarrylf, LyricalLesson & VelvetKnowledge1814
  • 9 - Bailey, Game & TwistedElegance
  • 8 - DarkStormSC
  • 7 - God & RedSimba

NEVER expected that to win but I'm glad it did! That album of theirs was pure perfection tbh. 

If I Ain't Got You is a good song but jeez it's overplayed as hell. A Beautiful by Christina tea. 

• Upvote 1

That's when I stop listening to radio... But that song is everything and more period. Where as the Pink song you mentioned; it's cheesy 

No, I'm still scarred from It's overplay from 2004 when I didn't have a choice. Both songs are cheesy. 

IIAGY isn't cheesy :rolleyes: The DJ is going to play that at our wedding. 

Dont worry! Janet's NOTHING will be the song we dance to -_- 

looks like I'll be a runaway groom at this rate. Jarryl, where you at?

• Upvote 1

We learned two things from the Top 2

1) Jarryl's a hater.. A Six?!?! :umm: 

2) Maroon 5 are amazing 

A six, honestly, overrated and overplayed as fuck, like it's a solidly good song but it's not at all in my top 10 of her discography.

And absolutely

That's when I stop listening to radio... But that song is everything and more period. Where as the Pink song you mentioned; it's cheesy 

What "Pink Song" was mentioned? There's the song Beautiful that P!nk begged and pleaded Linda for but Linda begged and pleaded Christina to do it...............how that makes it P!nks song....:unsure:

No, I'm still scarred from It's overplay from 2004 when I didn't have a choice. Both songs are cheesy. 

B-I-N-G-OOOOOOO

THATS WHY WE MATCH! 
tumblr_m8oge2NaIj1rp4lezo5_250.gif

• Upvote 2

A six, honestly, overrated and overplayed as fuck, like it's a solidly good song but it's not at all in my top 10 of her discography.
And absolutely

What "Pink Song" was mentioned? There's the song Beautiful that P!nk begged and pleaded Linda for but Linda begged and pleaded Christina to do it...............how that makes it P!nks song....:unsure:

B-I-N-G-OOOOOOO

THATS WHY WE MATCH! 
tumblr_m8oge2NaIj1rp4lezo5_250.gif

image_zpsbx3jnt23.gif

• Upvote 1

Poor Alicia got the 2nd place curse lol (I was rooting for her tho)

jhhjj Moron 5 are fucking AWFUL man  :lol: Adams voice is like nails on a chalkboard... My love is still as atrocious as it was back in 2004. Natasha Bedingfiled made a much superior version of that song with These Words.

The only song i semi use by them is MLJ and that's only when im in the club on my way to drunk village <_< 

• Upvote 1

jhhjj Moron 5 are fucking AWFUL man  :lol: Adams voice is like nails on a chalkboard... My love is still as atrocious as it was back in 2004. Natasha Bedingfiled made a much superior version of that song with These Words.

The only song i semi use by them is MLJ and that's only when im in the club on my way to drunk village <_< 

not even Sugar? :coffee:

:lol: It's an okay song to me, but I personally feel there were other more deserving winners. I like "Sunday Morning" tho.

not even Sugar? :coffee:

*goes to yewtube cuz i forgot what it sounds like* ... yeah...no

2w32t0x.gif

:lol: It's an okay song to me, but I personally feel there were other more deserving winners. I like "Sunday Morning" tho.

His voice annoys and ruins everything to me :lol:

• Upvote 1