Ralphie...Dollface...whats up with the panties picture?

King Baby

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As leader of the Coffee Crew Movement, I think next week should be panties week, and we should all take pictures in our panties for use as our avtars in protest to these news rules forced upon us. :filenails::filenails::filenails:

:shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty:

The week after should be nude week, and then I'll finally be able to see what you all are working with. :excited::excited:

As leader of the Coffee Crew Movement, I think next week should be panties week, and we should all take pictures in our panties for use as our avtars in protest to these news rules forced upon us.

The week after should be nude week, and then I'll finally be able to see what you all are working with. :excited::excited:

:lmao: Boo, have you appointed any members yet? :sigh:

As leader of the Coffee Crew Movement, I think next week should be panties week, and we should all take pictures in our panties for use as our avtars in protest to these news rules forced upon us. :filenails::filenails::filenails:

:shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty:

lol i think we should be bold and post them full size in our siggies :filenails: just sayin :whistle:

lol i think we should be bold and post them full size in our siggies :filenails: just sayin :whistle:

These Left wing moderators must learn that a true democracy is about small Moderation, less censorship, and more individual freedoms... :shifty::shifty::shifty:

Lets do it cause if a grown man wants to post a picture of his balls on the forum, it should be his choice. :shifty:

Ralphie you should start right now though to get the ball rolling.

Post your pic in your siggy :excited::excited::excited::thumbup:

*Goes to get dollars* :cheers::cheers:

These Left wing moderators must learn that a true democracy is about small Moderation, less censorship, and more individual freedoms... :shifty::shifty::shifty:

Lets do it cause if a grown man wants to post a picture of his balls on the forum, it should be his choice. :shifty:

Ralphie you should start right now though to get the ball rolling.

Post your pic in your siggy :excited::excited::excited::thumbup:

*Goes to get dollars* :cheers::cheers:

lmfao why i gotta be first, ur mr. kingpin up here, im just a lil minion :hmph:

Archived