Ralphie...Dollface...whats up with the panties picture?

King Baby

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i like wearing mines tight espec whem in going out :excited:

I didn't give you permission to go around showing off the booty. :filenails:

we dont wanna see little bill naked in here :thumbdown:

:rolleyes:

[#2012] The link you followed to logout appears to be badly formed. Please go back and click the link again.

That's why you fucked the link...trying to trick me.

I'm glad it didn't work, I'll never click one of your links again :hmph:

It would damage everyone -_-

:rolleyes:

:o

I'm sorry, I'll click your links from now on. :blush::shifty:

And Shangela was a SHADY MESS in that untucked episode!!!!! :excited::yahoo::dance:

You sure about that? I have Mariah's audition tape, but not sure if I should post it :hmph:

YES SHE WAS!!! :excited: Mimi shouldn't have tried it...I would have told them to get over it because I'm still here :filenails:

You sure about that? I have Mariah's audition tape, but not sure if I should post it :hmph:

YES SHE WAS!!! :excited: Mimi shouldn't have tried it...I would have told them to get over it because I'm still here :filenails:

Post it!!!! :excited: :excited: :excited: Please.. :blush:

From the comments I've read, everybody seems to be siding with Mimi. :unsure: I like Shangela though, I do think she was picking a fight for camera time. lol

Post it!!!! :excited: :excited: :excited: Please.. :blush:

From the comments I've read, everybody seems to be siding with Mimi. :unsure: I like Shangela though, I do think she was picking a fight for camera time. lol

Of course the viewers are gonna be on her side (I'm on her side too), but she shouldn't have said Shang should go back to her suga daddy :excited:

I want a body like Ralphie's.

thx man but seriously if i did it you can do it, probably quicker than me lol, but im actually working to get more lean and toned than what i am in that pic i wanna get down to 150 thats the lowest i wanna go, thats 15 pounds especially since i have another cruise to get ready for in May, im crazy motivated!

Archived