These girls will fuck a couple of you lady boys up for real...

King Baby

Well you're talking to someone that doesn't like to use the N word at all.. :thumbdown:

And you can watch any fight on youtube with white people and no one uses racial slurs..

I couldn't give 3 damns what other people use to describe this type of behavior...and you a damn lie if you are telling me you haven't seen people on youtube use the words "white trash" or "trailer park trash" when responding to videos like this...if that is what you are portraying, that's what you are going to be called...I don't have time to mince words for bullshit

I couldn't give 3 damns what other people use to describe this type of behavior...and you a damn lie if you are telling me you haven't seen people on youtube use the words "white trash" or "trailer park trash" when responding to videos like this...if that is what you are portraying, that's what you are going to be called...I don't have time to mince words for bullshit

You rarely see that comment on youtube.. But let it be 2 black people fighting and they are all types of monkeys and animals.

what I dont get is since when did calling a spade a spade become racist :unsure: that was sum nigga shit :coffee:

exactly! if at the time that was what you were portraying, that's what the hell i'll call you...if you are being a bitch, you will be addressed as such...if you were acting like a hoe, i'm not going to mince words and say, "no girl, you aren't a hoe, you just have friendly pussy"...i'm suppose to feel some type of way because of these disappointments??? hell to the no

You rarely see that comment on youtube.. But let it be 2 black people fighting and they are all types of monkeys and animals.

They ain't ghetto they're clearly trailer trash.

ceelife 1 month ago 7

well these girls r obviously NOT from the ghetto cuz im sure that they dont pull hair first..

TRAiLER TRASh!!!

TEiiGhL3R 1 day ago

wow wtf that was a lame ass fight dumb ass white trash bitchezzz!!!!!!!!!1

littletemper11 1 month ago

Wow really!!! these stupid ass white girls aint ghetto! they wanna be down ass btiches.. thinkin they cant scrapp get the FUCK outta here man! this shit is laughable! hahaha yea that ceelife is rigtht these bitches is WHITE TRASH!

waaat22 1 month ago

And it goes on...

those people think all Black people are "monkeys and animals"...what does that have to do with the behavior displayed in that video??? and the good Lord knows I could give three damns about racist people...all I ask is that you are up front with it...I can't deal with closet racists...if you don't like an entire race of people, that's your ignorance, not mine...that is not going to stop me from calling the type of behavior in that video what it is

ceelife 1 month ago 7

well these girls r obviously NOT from the ghetto cuz im sure that they dont pull hair first..

TRAiLER TRASh!!!

TEiiGhL3R 1 day ago

Wow really!!! these stupid ass white girls aint ghetto! they wanna be down ass btiches.. thinkin they cant scrapp get the FUCK outta here man! this shit is laughable! hahaha yea that ceelife is rigtht these bitches is WHITE TRASH!

waaat22 1 month ago

And it goes on...

You rarely see that comment on youtube

ceelife 1 month ago 7

TRAiLER TRASh!!!

TEiiGhL3R 1 day ago

waaat22 1 month ago

And it goes on...

dang at 30 seconds they get tired and just stand there holding each others hair

kids today

so damn lazy :coffee:

Archived