These girls will fuck a couple of you lady boys up for real...

King Baby

There's a lot of racist comments in here coming from black people.. SMH :wtf:

Yall are worst then those comments on youtube.. ..

Blatin, when people do nigga shit, we should be able to call it just that, nigga shit...i'm saying it cuz I love them and want them to improve from the niggatry that I just witnessed in that video...if you make yourself a stereotype you will be addressed as such...niggatry all up and through the video...snatchin wigs off heads, beating someone until they're damn near naked, dancing on the car to celebrate...niggas...if it was white folks it would be white trash shit...there will always be people who fit the stereotype...those heffas fit the damn stereotype

Blatin, when people do nigga shit, we should be able to call it just that, nigga shit...i'm saying it cuz I love them and want them to improve from the niggatry that I just witnessed in that video...if you make yourself a stereotype you will be addressed as such...niggatry all up and through the video...snatchin wigs off heads, beating someone until they're damn near naked, dancing on the car to celebrate...niggas...if it was white folks it would be white trash shit...there will always be people who fit the stereotype...those heffas fit the damn stereotype

I gotta agree :filenails:

Well you're talking to someone that doesn't like to use the N word at all.. :thumbdown:

And you can watch any fight on youtube with white people and no one uses racial slurs..

you use the N word like a teen girl using the word LIKE like every other word

like awesome like totally

:filenails:

what I dont get is since when did calling a spade a spade become racist :unsure: that was sum nigga shit :coffee:

Archived