Hey females..Your pussy has no desire and it needs to be fixed...

hotboy06

I had to teach my ex how to get me to orgasm...I mean, I would cum, but that is two very different things....but when he got it, he fuckin got it lol...let me stop telling ya'll my business

Hasn't stopped you before.. :filenails:

BUT WITH A DICK IT DONT MATTER WHO U STICK IT IN A MAN CAN MAKE HIMSELF CUM.. :&

:thumbup: Yes, tis true..

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

most men need to be taught...just because something works with one woman, doesn't mean it will wor with another...lazy sex will not do the job...some dudes want to ram your shit over and over and think they are doing something...no boo, the only thing you are doing is fuckin my spot up...penetration alone will not do the job

most men need to be taught...just because something works with one woman, doesn't mean it will wor with another...lazy sex will not do the job...some dudes want to ram your shit over and over and think they are doing something...no boo, the only thing you are doing is fuckin my spot up...penetration alone will not do the job

:lmao: I've heard horror stories of the ramming stuff..It's sad because the girls are really mad about that..like X said, it's a mental thing..and if you ain't on your shit, then someone is gonna get left out in the cold..and it's usually the women.. :tear:

exactly..now on the other hand sometimes i like him to beat it up a lil bit :ph34r: but that's part of the overall package. :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: I've heard horror stories of the ramming stuff..It's sad because the girls are really mad about that..like X said, it's a mental thing..and if you ain't on your shit, then someone is gonna get left out in the cold..and it's usually the women.. :tear:

u know when i could stab a motherfucker :unsure: when ima baout ot get mine and u tell that mf "dont move" u know Janets say it :lmao: and he moves ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i could kill him :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

u know when i could stab a motherfucker :unsure: when ima baout ot get mine and u tell that mf "dont move" u know Janets say it :lmao: and he moves ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i could kill him :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

OH MY FUCKING GAWD!!!! I hate hate hate that shit...I didn't speak to my ex an entire day for that shit...it was all good...told his ass to stay "right there"...he had to fuck it up...I told him to get the fuck off me lmao...I swear, I had a hardcore psycho episode lol

OH MY FUCKING GAWD!!!! I hate hate hate that shit...I didn't speak to my ex an entire day for that shit...it was all good...told his ass to stay "right there"...he had to fuck it up...I told him to get the fuck off me lmao...I swear, I had a hardcore psycho episode lol

:lmao: :lmao: fuck i know right see i had to stop telling mine cuss he will do it on purpose so we can keep fucking he thinsk he's is slick. :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: fuck i know right see i had to stop telling mine cuss he will do it on purpose so we can keep fucking he thinsk he's is slick. :lmao: :lmao:

lol that was my ex lil game too...but I was getting ready to have a good one and when he moved I was too through lol

lol that was my ex lil game too...but I was getting ready to have a good one and when he moved I was too through lol

yeah when he does that and i lose my place chile it does fuck up my mood sometimes and i b like just hurry up and get off me :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Archived