Hey females..Your pussy has no desire and it needs to be fixed...

hotboy06

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

excuse me? r u a women? :filenails: g spot is internal honey :rolleyes:

Excuse me? I'm taking feminism and we just got through discussing the myth of the vaginal orgasm. You can only have orgasm via clitoris. Any orgasm you think is coming from the vagina is coming from indirect stimulation of the clit the majority of the time.

Excuse me? I'm taking feminism and we just got through discussing the myth of the vaginal orgasm. You can only have orgasm via clitoris. Any orgasm you think is coming from the vagina is coming from indirect stimulation of the clit the majority of the time.

which is why I said that penetration alone will not do

which is why I said that penetration alone will not do

Yep...I can't believe there were women in the 70s letting their men tell them that they had psychological problems because penetration alone wouldn't make them orgasm smh

so :filenails: maybe ur teacher never had one :whistle:

not always true. the g spot can be stimulated to reach orgasm for some. i know this is up for debate but, im not a dr ,hell they dont even know. plus no one can tell an individual what they experience call it what u want but i know there is a difference :thumbup:

Archived