Anderson Cooper Attacked Again In Egypt

lexus97

SEE THESE REPORTERS R DOING TOO MUCH!!I HOPE THEY R PAYING HE GOOD MONEY :filenails:

Anderson Cooper has been attacked for the second day in a row in Egypt. On Thursday, Cooper tweeted: "Situation on ground in #egypt very tense. Vehicle I was in attacked. My window smashed. All ok."

Cooper was attacked by pro-Mubarak mobs on Wednesday, and was punched at least ten times. Journalists have become targets as the violence in Egypt escalates; dozens have been detained by the army and some have been beaten by government supporters.

Anderson Cooper and his crew were attacked by supporters of Hosni Mubarak in Cairo on Wednesday. CNN's Steve Brusk tweeted that Cooper was punched in the head ten times.

The incident came as pro-Mubarak supporters attacked protesters calling for the Egyptian president to step down. Speaking on "American Morning" after the attack, Cooper said that he and his crew had been trying to go to a neutral zone between the two groups.

"We never got that far," he said. "We were set upon by pro-Mubarak supporters punching us in the head." Cooper said that he and the crew tried to escape, but that the crowd only grew: "the crowd kept growing, kept throwing punches, kicks...suddenly a young man would look at you and punch you in the face."

WATCH:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/02/anderson-cooper-attacked-punched-egypt_n_817352.html

NOOOOOOOOOO..don't kill our Anderson Cooper..women and gay men are probably mortified that they would hurt him..

THEY ARE BEATING THEM ALL UP AND NOW THEY ARE ROUNDING UP ALL THE REPORTER AND THEY ARE TWEETING THAT THEU DONT KNOW WHAT THEY DONT WANT THEM TO SEE WHY THEY ARE ROUNDING THEM UP..CHILE THEY R FUCKING WITH THE WRONGS ONES. GET THOSE EGYPTIANS MAD >_<

Mubarak sent his goon to cause trouble...he won't last 8 more months, trust! i'm still lmao @ the USA acting like they give 3 fucks about the people of Egypt...if the people hadn't stood up against Mubarak, America would still be acting like they didn't know Mubarak is no better than Saddam...all because Egypt has peace with Israel...and we all know how far America has it's head up Israel's ass...I love my country, but we are as hypocritical as they come

THEY ARE BEATING THEM ALL UP AND NOW THEY ARE ROUNDING UP ALL THE REPORTER AND THEY ARE TWEETING THAT THEU DONT KNOW WHAT THEY DONT WANT THEM TO SEE WHY THEY ARE ROUNDING THEM UP..CHILE THEY R FUCKING WITH THE WRONGS ONES. GET THOSE EGYPTIANS MAD >_<

Ok..don't go to a place where they mummify your ass..when will the Americans learn.. :rolleyes:

Archived