Message From Gil.

Escapade

Dear fans,

Of course after the opening I was expecting lots of opinions. The initial talks of an up close and personal tour was janet's feeling to how she did radio city music hall. She enjoyed herself being up close and in intimate settings and wanted to bring it to the fans. So this is why she is on this tour.

Why spend money on new everything when u have a show up and running and its an intimate setting? Its to celebrate her and her number one songs. Well why is it the same set list? I'm not a musician nor do I hear what her or the musical director is hearing. These songs seem to bleed and blend into each other. I've suggested some changes but yet again, I'm not a musician. Certain songs just work with each other. So if there were to be changes in future, then it will be added on to the set list where it fits well. Only a musician can understand that, yet we sit here and complain about a set list they heard.... I'm sorry....if there wasn't a set list , there would be no concert.

Janet is on a good streak right now. Everything looks great. All she needs is prayers to make it through and do all shows, not grumbling cause ur not getting what you want. Have u taken to account what happened last tour? She got sick. Why not prayers instead of grumbling. Let her prove to the nay sayers that she is back, not sick and won't get sick ever again and fulfill her duties. You don't know what it takes to get something like this together. Be glad that faith is back from people in the touring world to put this up, because after those cancellations, u never know if they would trust her to tour again. So STOP it now! Let her ride this amazing ride, get in back with good graces, and then when she drops her album, then we r trusted in every way to give u the show u want! A big big show in every way. But because of last tour, I could see how the big heads r skeptical...."Will she make it through this year of performing ? Cancellations? Well fuck yall, pray for her. Support her. And love on her that we r on tour. A second chance. So that once all is done and dates fulfilled all across the world, then we have even more to do a big big tour. But of course, need an album and hits, then big tour....do u not ever see the big picture? I may not be what u want a choreographer to be or at times, maybe not approachable as u like me to be but this is me. This is how I am with my friends. But I've been here by her side through a lot a shit. She is in the good. She is on a great ride. Press, life, happy love. Things negative r dying down. Its all a process. But yet ur not satisfied and not thinking about the bigger picture and what was done in the past that we have to do certain things to do what we want in future or to make yall more happy. Relax and all I ask is u appreciate that she's on tour, go support her and love on her in every city, and pray for her. With all this negativity is not gonna get u or her anywhere. Seriously. Think about the past, think where she's at now and pray as she makes this world tour of number ones and expect big things in the future cause she fulfilled her commitments.

Yes I'm sure- I'm a dick for blocking people who got something to say. Just don't come at me with some nonsense if u haven't thought big picture or u don't know what's going on behind the scenes. Just appreciate and love on her at this time. She needs all of us and prayers, be glad she on tour and expect a bigger one after album drops. But this is what it is now. Her hits her up close and personal, no glitz and glam, just us enjoying her music. I don't care what the hell I'm wearing on stage cause I love her and I really love her music. I enjoy performing it.

Get another perspective is all I ask and think bigger picture. Please. I may seem like a dick all the time cause I'm constantly trying to defend her. U weren't there on the inside to know the struggle to be where she is at now. Some may thought she may never have another chance to tour again after last one and or even dumb ass super bowl. But we are here! And doing it. And proving we r here and not going away.

R u on this train with us? If not , then seriously get a refund. My girl does not need negative energy in that intimate of a setting

Much love- gil

That's cute but..... Jesus fucking Christ he's such a drama queen and unprofessional. :mellow:-_-

he's a dancer... not a politician.... u gotta be a drama queen to be a dancer.. it's a requirement

and i'm not reading all that... can you highlight important parts plz

i read it all... and :coffee: i'm unmoved cuz he wasn't talking to me

he's a dancer... not a politician.... u gotta be a drama queen to be a dancer.. it's a requirement

and i'm not reading all that... can you highlight important parts plz

:lol:

Writing a whole damn letter pretty much takes the cake. He's not Janet's publicist. He's just her choreographer. Instead of worrying about what the fans think about Janet or the show. He should probably read what they say about him as a choreographer and possibly make improvements.

Overall, he made good points though so kudos to him.

Writing a whole damn letter pretty much takes the cake. He's not Janet's publicist. He's just her choreographer. Instead of worrying about what the fans think about Janet or the show. He should probably read what they say about him as a choreography and possibly make improvements.

after suffering tho endless sentence and sentence about "praying" and "remembering"... he's looking at the "big picture"... the one he drawn himself into...

his points were... good

Writing a whole damn letter pretty much takes the cake. He's not Janet's publicist. He's just her choreographer. Instead of worrying about what the fans think about Janet or the show. He should probably read what they say about him as a choreography and possibly make improvements.

That's cute but..... Jesus fucking Christ he's such a drama queen and unprofessional. :mellow:-_-

I would agree with you, but people have been super extra with the negativity toward him today...it's too fuckin much...sometimes you just have to say something...I would normally say that Gil should just let it go, but I do understand that it is more than business to him....some people need to come back down to reality and realize that this ain't 1993...sometimes you gotta give folks the fuckin real

I would agree with you, but people have been super extra with the negativity toward him today...it's too fuckin much...sometimes you just have to say something...I would normally say that Gil should just let it go, but I do understand that it is more than business to him....some people need to come back down to reality and realize that this ain't 1993...sometimes you gotta give folks the fuckin real

which is why we agreed.. he made good points

What people? Are you talking about the two guys that tweeted him?

Sometimes it's best to be a professional and just play your position. Playing Captain Save-A-Hoe isn't going to clam the fuckheads on J|X and it certainly won't stop people from trying to tweet him. Gil was the one that made himself accessible to fans with the chatrooms and such so he's gonna deal with the consequences. But like I said he made valid points. Now hopefully most of the nuts on J|X will see that Janet is on a small budget and she's trying to win back promoters.

Sometimes it's best to be a professional and just play your position. Playing Captain Save-A-Hoe isn't going to clam the fuckheads on J|X and it certainly won't stop people from trying to tweet him. Gil was the one that made himself accessible to fans with the chatrooms and such so he's gonna deal with the consequences. But like I said he made valid points. Now hopefully most of the nuts on J|X will see that Janet is on a small budget and she's trying to win back promoters.

LMAO #fail #Gil

more than two ppl tweeted him...he just responded to those particular two idiots...as I said, I would normally agree that he should just let it go, but sometimes people have need to just say something...I can't fault him for doing so...he has been dealing with criticism of his choreography for a good minute...he just doesn't respond to that...I think it's a different thing for him when people come at Janet and say shit about her ripping off fans etc...he's protective, I get it...any other time I would say that he should just forget about it, but I can see why he felt the need to say something at this point

more than two ppl tweeted him...he just responded to those particular two idiots...as I said, I would normally agree that he should just let it go, but sometimes people have need to just say something...I can't fault him for doing so

He's the one that put himself in that position and besides he's just wasting energy by responding to it all the time.

Archived