Message From Gil.

Escapade

more than two ppl tweeted him...he just responded to those particular two idiots...as I said, I would normally agree that he should just let it go, but sometimes people have need to just say something...I can't fault him for doing so...he has been dealing with criticism of his choreography for a good minute...he just doesn't respond to that...I think it's a different thing for him when people come at Janet and say shit about her ripping off fans etc...he's protective, I get it...any other time I would say that he should just forget about it, but I can see why he felt the need to say something at this point

IMO, somethings are left unsaid and this is one of them. I could careless if he's protective. This is a business. Feelings get hurt, hearts broken, souls stolen, etc. Janet KNOWS this. She always pays the critics dust so why is her choreographer trying to interfere? It's pointless. To add that Janet needs your prayers as if this tour can end any day now is odd too. But we can agree to disagree.

IMO, somethings are left unsaid and this is one of them. I could careless if he's protective. This is a business. Feelings get hurt, hearts broken, souls stolen, etc. Janet KNOWS this. She always pays the critics dust so why is her choreographer trying to interfere? It's pointless. To add that Janet needs your prayers as if this tour can end any day now is odd too. But we can agree to disagree.

I didn't say that I was all pro Gil writing a letter to "fans", I just said that I can understand why he felt the need to do so. Sometimes emotion takes over for some people. Clearly, Gil is a tad bit emotional. I wouldn't have written it, but I can understand him writing it. Janet knows the business, but she also knows Gil. As long as they've been friends, she knows how he operates in certain situations. Does she always agree, probably not, but I doubt she would be surprised by him doing something like this. Gil's emotions are always on 10; that can be good and bad at the same time.

I think he makes some good points, but I SWEAR he stays focused on the negative. I'm sure the criticism is annoying, but anyone who's in a position like his and is close to a major artist is gonna get TONS of negative stuff. I feel like he needs to learn to brush it off rather than fueling the drama.

I think he makes some good points, but I SWEAR he stays focused on the negative. I'm sure the criticism is annoying, but anyone who's in a position like his and is close to a major artist is gonna get TONS of negative stuff. I feel like he needs to learn to brush it off rather than fueling the drama.

that's why I said that Gil's emotions are always on 10! lol...that can be good and bad...that has to be exhausting

good, tell them ass-clowns whats real,Gil!! Get on the train or get the fuck off. How the hell can anybody say anything about a set-list when #1 you have never created a set list, #2 you have never written a song #3 you have never done a tour,he's right, it's so easy to sit in a arm-chair and criticize greatness yet it's so hard to be great.

What people? Are you talking about the two guys that tweeted him?

Sometimes it's best to be a professional and just play your position. Playing Captain Save-A-Hoe isn't going to clam the fuckheads on J|X and it certainly won't stop people from trying to tweet him. Gil was the one that made himself accessible to fans with the chatrooms and such so he's gonna deal with the consequences. But like I said he made valid points. Now hopefully most of the nuts on J|X will see that Janet is on a small budget and she's trying to win back promoters.

It needed to be said because the fans are stupid... point blank...dumb as fuck.

I'm so sick of the majority of the fans, it's like they forget and can't comprehend the bullshit Janet has gone through in the last few years. Of course, things are going to be scaled down and repeated in some ways...things are getting better, but Janet is STILL rebuilding her brand. This tour, in it's scaled down form, with a smaller budget, is just another way for her to do that.

I'm not always 100% pro Gil, but I understand why he felt the need to write this. He's been there through the most difficult period in Janet's career and seen first hand the bullshit she's gone through (most of which we all don't know about). To have the fans attack him and Janet yet again, has to be more than frustrating.

any fan that thought janet was going to do a new show is an ass. :coffee: stfu or dont go period :filenails:

Exactly!

Especially considering the show has a theme based around her #1s cd. That tells you right there she's focused on past hits. Folks need to chill. And Gil needs to learn to let some shit go. That long ass letter makes him look pressed. Everything doesn't need a response.

Exactly!

Especially considering the show has a theme based around her #1s cd. That tells you right there she's focused on past hits. Folks need to chill. And Gil needs to learn to let some shit go. That long ass letter makes him look pressed. Everything doesn't need a response.

really he is such a fucking drama queen. get the fuck off twitter/the net if u dont want to hear negativity. that's life now a days.it just comes with the territory and for him to ack it just makes it worse. just stfu :filenails:

really he is such a fucking drama queen. get the fuck off twitter/the net if u dont want to hear negativity. that's life now a days.it just comes with the territory and for him to ack it just makes it worse. just stfu :filenails:

Yes he's definitely a drama queen. And to tell fans "fuck you" although he ain't talking to me cause I ain't complaining about Janet was very unprofessional

Archived