Janet Jackson attends Cardi B set in London

Bailey

https://metro.co.uk/2019/07/06/janet-jackson-cardi-bs-biggest-stan-watches-star-sidelines-wireless-festival-10123616/

Janet Jackson is Cardi B’s biggest stan as she watches star from sidelines at Wireless festival

PRI_74698288-e1562398645230.jpg?quality=

Janet Jackson watches Cardi B perform Wireless Festival, Finsbury Park, London, UK - 05 Jul 2019 Janet Jackson is Cardi B’s biggest stan (Picture: Rex) Cardi B has won over the hearts of many with her sassy tunes and catchy lyrics, but it seems Janet Jackson might just be her biggest fan. The 53-year-old made sure not to miss the I Like It hitmaker’s set at London’s Wireless festival, on Friday. While the rapper spat out some of her biggest hits, the Come Back To Me songstress could be seen watching Cardi from the sidelines with a huge smile on her face. The duo have been buddies for more than two years, after Janet shared a clip of herself dancing to Bodak Yellow. After watching the video, the mother-of-one freaked out in the comments section, before thanking her fellow singer for her support. Cardi wrote: ‘I really can’t even believe this. It’s soo surreal .Like ommmmmmmgggg son this the type of s*** you dream about.