Girls...I was fighting...again!

King Baby

well friends are like trees, some friends are leaves and they are there for a season, others are like branches they stay longer but a good wind blows and they're gone, you want roots in ya life. I lost a "friend" after my bad relationship, I told him all the bad shit I put up with I think he lost respect for me and decided after years of friendship it was done. my only statement is real friends do not forsake you in your time of need :thumbdown:

well friends are like trees, some friends are leaves and they are there for a season, others are like branches they stay longer but a good wind blows and they're gone, you want roots in ya life. I lost a "friend" after my bad relationship, I told him all the bad shit I put up with I think he lost respect for me and decided after years of friendship it was done. my only statement is real friends do not forsake you in your time of need :thumbdown:

Is that from the Madea Goes To Jail play?

Is that from the Madea Goes To Jail play?

you know what, now that you say that it probably is because this white boy told me that shit and he watches them plays over and fucking over, ima text his ass now I was just thinking about him. You probably right, and my punk ass was thinking this bitch was deep :filenails: im about to call his ass out Beyoncing shit :thumbdown:

you know what, now that you say that it probably is because this white boy told me that shit and he watches them plays over and fucking over, ima text his ass now I was just thinking about him. You probably right, and my punk ass was thinking this bitch was deep :filenails: im about to call his ass out Beyoncing shit :thumbdown:

I'm so sorry for this but...

Hip_Hop_Awards_Nov_01_1999_-8-.jpg

Archived