The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

Haven't you only been a fan since All For You :unsure:? These people you're saying are fake fans have been a fan since Control, Rhythm Nation or janet. so :umm:

They might HAVE been fans before, but they lost their love a long time ago and pretend they still do but don't. That's the truth.

THey don't love what Janet does now. They diss everything she does if its not as good as Pleasure Principle. They are fake, they don't love the her of now.

They might HAVE been fans before, but they lost their love a long time ago and pretend they still do but don't. That's the truth.

THey don't love what Janet does now. They diss everything she does if its not as good as Pleasure Principle. They are fake, they don't love the her of now.

Where's the proof?

blr_lt0uolJdD71qisdfso1_500-vi.gif

tumblr_ludedxQNlF1qfp31n.jpg

• Upvote 2

If i recall correctly biscuits aka Hotboy attended Janet's recent tour with members here, so my issue is this, are Janet fans not supposed to like ANYONE else? I love Madonna too, does that make me a fake fan? So biscuits not only attended the church he also gave to the collection plate.

If i recall correctly biscuits aka Hotboy attended Janet's recent tour with members here, so my issue is this, are Janet fans not supposed to like ANYONE else? I love Madonna too, does that make me a fake fan? So biscuits not only attended the church he also gave to the collection plate.

Nope, because I love Rihanna and use her gif, I completely have forgotten that Janet exists..my avatar nor my siggy has Janet in it..or the thousands of post I have in the Janet section of the forum..I'm not here for Janet.

tumblr_lrzsuad72G1qebmn2.gif

• Upvote 1

Nope, because I love Rihanna and use her gif, I completely have forgotten that Janet exists..my avatar nor my siggy has Janet in it..or the thousands of post I have in the Janet section of the forum..I'm not here for Janet.

977789_o.gif

ULL giving me negative votes cause you don't like to hear the truth.

You'll take your time to DISS shit like 20 Y.O all the live long day on these forums, yet you have the nerve to praise this pile of manure. Why you got the nerve?

I dont want u to take this the wrong way but its really easy to confuse you with TwistedElegance and he has sense so you should change your screename to set yourself apart. :filenails:

I'm not here for guys, I'm secretly waiting to come out aka Ralphie style as str8...I want pussy, and I wanna beat Angie's pussy up first