Janet called Queen of Pop in latest Asia review

JoeJoe

http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/celebrity/buzz/asia/article.aspx?cp-documentid=4627699

Together Again’ with Janet Jackson in Singapore

The Queen of Pop opens her Number Ones: Up close and Personal world tour in Singapore with a smashing start

Text: Joanna Goh

Photos: Nur MD

It has been more than two decades since Janet Jackson made her debut in the music industry, and if there was one thing concertgoers unanimously agreed on after last night's rocking gig -- it was that Janet's still got her groove after all these years.

Interspersed with sets of hit songs from ballads to dance music, Janet kick-started her Number Ones: Up close and Personal world tour in Singapore last night at the Singapore Indoor Stadium; her second destination out of 35 cities worldwide.

One of the most celebrated pop icons today, Janet drove the waiting and antsy crowd -- already eagerly bopping in their seats for the past hour to old music videos of hers -- delirious with her delayed appearance.

Sporting a grayish black dominatrix leather bodysuit, she opened the show with one of her top hits from the '80s, 'The Pleasure Principle'.

She truly owned the stage with that enigmatic and undeniable stage presence of hers. While most concertgoers were seated initially, many were enlivened by her presence and were unable to resist the infectious atmosphere and groovy beats from the diva's dance tracks.

http://entertainment...umentid=4627699

Together Again’ with Janet Jackson in Singapore

The Queen of Pop opens her Number Ones: Up close and Personal world tour in Singapore with a smashing start

Text: Joanna Goh

Photos: Nur MD

It has been more than two decades since Janet Jackson made her debut in the music industry, and if there was one thing concertgoers unanimously agreed on after last night's rocking gig -- it was that Janet's still got her groove after all these years.

Interspersed with sets of hit songs from ballads to dance music, Janet kick-started her Number Ones: Up close and Personal world tour in Singapore last night at the Singapore Indoor Stadium; her second destination out of 35 cities worldwide.

One of the most celebrated pop icons today, Janet drove the waiting and antsy crowd -- already eagerly bopping in their seats for the past hour to old music videos of hers -- delirious with her delayed appearance.

Sporting a grayish black dominatrix leather bodysuit, she opened the show with one of her top hits from the '80s, 'The Pleasure Principle'.

She truly owned the stage with that enigmatic and undeniable stage presence of hers. While most concertgoers were seated initially, many were enlivened by her presence and were unable to resist the infectious atmosphere and groovy beats from the diva's dance tracks.

Madonna: I heard that!

WitchApple.jpg

I feel like Joejoe is one of Dee's kids that needs to be held on a leash in public places. :sigh:

um Just cause I posted it in the wrong section? gtfoh :rolleyes: Honestly I did it on purpose cause everyone was in the free xone section at my time I posted it and I knew the mods would move it sooner or later.

um Just cause I posted it in the wrong section? gtfoh :rolleyes: Honestly I did it on purpose cause everyone was in the free xone section at my time I posted it and I knew the mods would move it sooner or later.

You do know when ppl sign on they go to both sections right? :mellow:

Although I've noticed that Janet threads got more attention when they were mashed in like on JJ.net. Maybe they should just merge the sections. :unsure:

Archived