BRITNEY SPEARS PERFORMING ON THE GRAMMYS !!!!

switchblade330

Britney Spears to perform at The Grammy Awards

It looks like Britney Spears is planning to utilise every available avenue to promote her upcoming album. In fact, the Pop phenomenon is reportedly gearing up to hit the stage at the 53rd annual Grammy Awards ceremony on February 13th which airs at 8pm via CBS. There is word that Spears will be performing her new single, ‘Hold It Against Me’.

Source: E-News

AWWWWW SHIT HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

BATTLE OF THE BYTCHEZZZ-BRITNEY-GA GA-RIHANNA-KATY PERRY-XTINA-JHUD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

Britney Spears to perform at The Grammy Awards

It looks like Britney Spears is planning to utilise every available avenue to promote her upcoming album. In fact, the Pop phenomenon is reportedly gearing up to hit the stage at the 53rd annual Grammy Awards ceremony on February 13th which airs at 8pm via CBS. There is word that Spears will be performing her new single, ‘Hold It Against Me’.

Source: E-News

AWWWWW SHIT HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

BATTLE OF THE BYTCHEZZZ-BRITNEY-GA GA-RIHANNA-KATY PERRY-XTINA-JHUD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

pop star Britney Spears said via Twitter Thursday she will not perform or serve as a presenter at the Grammy Awards show in Los Angeles Sunday.

Asked by a fan if there is any truth to the rumor she will appear on the American music industry's televised prize presentation, E! News said Spears tweeted the reply, "I won't be there and was never planning on going."

Spears's next album "Femme Fatale" is set for release March 29.

http://www.upi.com/Entertainment_News/Music/2011/02/10/Spears-wont-perform-at-Grammys/UPI-38601297377017/#ixzz1Dl4mjkPw

pop star Britney Spears said via Twitter Thursday she will not perform or serve as a presenter at the Grammy Awards show in Los Angeles Sunday.

Asked by a fan if there is any truth to the rumor she will appear on the American music industry's televised prize presentation, E! News said Spears tweeted the reply, "I won't be there and was never planning on going."

Spears's next album "Femme Fatale" is set for release March 29.

http://www.upi.com/Entertainment_News/Music/2011/02/10/Spears-wont-perform-at-Grammys/UPI-38601297377017/#ixzz1Dl4mjkPw

YUCK.. why release this shit on the Day I get to see Janet.. :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff:

Archived