What Label should Janet go to?

moonlight

Source?

It hasn't been reported yet, but all signs point to Universal. Them distributing Number Ones, sponsoring the tour, submitting her Grammy noms, the fact that she doesn't talk about not being signed, Universal doing the promo vids for Number Ones, etc. If it quacks like a duck.

It hasn't been reported yet, but all signs point to Universal. Them distributing Number Ones, sponsoring the tour, submitting her Grammy noms, the fact that she doesn't talk about not being signed, Universal doing the promo vids for Number Ones, etc. If it quacks like a duck.

she's w/A&M-INTERSCOPE whose distributed by Universal Music Group :thumbup:

i wanted Janet 2 go 2 Sony/BMG after she left Virgin Records. that would've been a big boost 4 her & them. i could see Clive Davis taking Janet under her wing 4 the BMG side. Mike was on w/Sony so i don't think she would've gone 2 them.

she's w/A&M-INTERSCOPE whose distributed by Universal Music Group :thumbup:

i wanted Janet 2 go 2 Sony/BMG after she left Virgin Records. that would've been a big boost 4 her & them. i could see Clive Davis taking Janet under her wing 4 the BMG side. Mike was on w/Sony so i don't think she would've gone 2 them.

Oh god no I wouldn't want Janet with Clive. Whitney would be his priority, not Janet. He still thinks Whitney can sing, and will give her full backing over Janet. But I'm glad she's on a label. Now I just need the announcement from them asap.

Archived