Basketball Wives

JoeJoe

Much as I cant stand Royce...Evelyn is gettin own my damn nerves..she ALWAYS the one to start the "attacking" shit. Did she REALLY need to pick up that glass and throw it at Royce. Evelyn does shit like this just to have "tv moments" ..its so tired now.

Well if they don't that shit would be boring as hell and canceled.. lol

That goes for Nene, Omarosa, Tami, Snooki and the list can go on and on..

Much as I cant stand Royce...Evelyn is gettin own my damn nerves..she ALWAYS the one to start the "attacking" shit. Did she REALLY need to pick up that glass and throw it at Royce. Evelyn does shit like this just to have "tv moments" ..its so tired now.

Royce was an annoying little bitch and i'm sure you've been in a situation where you're kinda gettin' into it with someone and they're so annoying you just wanna pop they ass in the head. Well that's what Royce's ass was givin' Evelyn and I totally understand Evelyn getting tired of her little ass mouth and just decided to throw something at the hoe :rolleyes:

ugh I can't stand Hooki and never will :&

add tamar braxton to the list :thumbup: braxtons wouldnt be worth watchin if it wasnt for her

Royce was an annoying little bitch and i'm sure you've been in a situation where you're kinda gettin' into it with someone and they're so annoying you just wanna pop they ass in the head. Well that's what Royce's ass was givin' Evelyn and I totally understand Evelyn getting tired of her little ass mouth and just decided to throw something at the hoe :rolleyes:

ugh I can't stand Hooki and never will :&

I Don't watch that shit..

actually, i woule like/hope to see eveyln throw a punch at her, not just a drink..wats a drink gon do?

Oh yes,them TOO ..but the fact that their combative actions seem so calculated and planned for "that tv moment" makes it kinda tired because you're EXPECTING it instead of it just being natural behavior. I dunno..it just seems so forced on Evelyn's part.

I know Royce got a smart ass lil mouth because she was showing her ass on the reunion show but in this case Royce wasn't even talking to Evelyn. Royce was disputing with Jennifer and it looks as Evelyna was making lil side remarks when no one was even talkin to da bitch. so just because Royce gave her the "bitch was anybody talking to you" attitude..thats when Evelyns wants to pop off?? BITCH PLEASE! :umm:

actually, i woule like/hope to see eveyln throw a punch at her, not just a drink..wats a drink gon do?

well that was the closest thing in front of her and the fastest way to shut that bitch's mouth at the time :rolleyes:

Oh yes,them TOO ..but the fact that their combative actions seem so calculated and planned for "that tv moment" makes it kinda tired because you're EXPECTING it instead of it just being natural behavior. I dunno..it just seems so forced on Evelyn's part.

I know Royce got a smart ass lil mouth because she was showing her ass on the reunion show but in this case Royce wasn't even talking to Evelyn. Royce was disputing with Jennifer and it looks as Evelyna was making lil side remarks when no one was even talkin to da bitch. so just because Royce gave her the "bitch was anybody talking to you" attitude..thats when Evelyns wants to pop off?? BITCH PLEASE! :umm:

nope it don't seem forced to me especially since Evelyn has been the same since day 1. Royce is a messy bitch and needs to be popped. Didn't she almost get her ass beat by Gloria when they were doin' that boxing thing. We don't know what Evelyn was saying. Hell she could've been talking nice and calmly

well that was the closest thing in front of her and the fastest way to shut that bitch's mouth at the time :rolleyes:

nope it don't seem forced to me especially since Evelyn has been the same since day 1. Royce is a messy bitch and needs to be popped. Didn't she almost get her ass beat by Gloria when they were doin' that boxing thing. We don't know what Evelyn was saying. Hell she could've been talking nice and calmly

Thats because Gloria was being fake with her acting like she was Royce's friend but talking shit about her behind her back. Royce had EVERY right to take swings at that bitch.

And Evelyn..talking nice and calmly? Please Joe...you know thats not how Evelyn speaks. Her words come with blades. There's nothing nice and calm about that bitch.

Thats because Gloria was being fake with her acting like she was Royce's friend but talking shit about her behind her back. Royce had EVERY right to take swings at that bitch.

And Evelyn..talking nice and calmly? Please Joe...you know thats not how Evelyn speaks. Her words come with blades. There's nothing nice and calm about that bitch.

I have to go to work right now but this will continue :rolleyes:

Evelyn is a weak bitch. :rolleyes: She'll go hard at Royce, who is as big as a hobbit, but let Tammi, her equal, come at her and she hesitates. :thumbdown:

If you gonna go hard, do it with everybody. Not just people you think you can beat. And judging from the new clips, evelyn can't even beat Royce. :filenails:

Evelyn is a weak bitch. :rolleyes: She'll go hard at Royce, who is as big as a hobbit, but let Tammi, her equal, come at her and she hesitates. :thumbdown:

If you gonna go hard, do it with everybody. Not just people you think you can beat. And judging from the new clips, evelyn can't even beat Royce. :filenails:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

you're giving Joe a reason to come in here acting a fool. He stans for Evelyn :sigh:

i hope evelyn get royces peepsqueak lil ass, after that tami can get in on evelyn..

:)

Are u just now seeing it? :unsure:

yep...I work a whooooole lot and I don't watch tv much at that.

mad-o.gif

Please! Evelyn is the ONLY one on the show who's stood up to Tammi from day 1 so let's not. She can hesitate all she wants but at least she don't back down like Jennifer's tall scary ass so don't do it :filenails: As for Royce that little ugly troll lookin' ass bitch can't beat nobody and you saw the clip so you know the only reason she ain't have Royce's dirty face in the ground is cause of security. Why not go after someone who you think you can beat if they keep runnin' that mouth like they all big and bad

i dont think evelyn has any problem goin at tami, she already did that in spain when tami got buzzed while the ladies were tryin on dresses.."you got offended cuz u wanted to get offended", and eveyln did not hesitate, and in the new clip, evelyn had no problem rippin that piece of paper right in front of tami..

im just sayin

i dont think evelyn has any problem goin at tami, she already did that in spain when tami got buzzed while the ladies were tryin on dresses.."you got offended cuz u wanted to get offended", and eveyln did not hesitate, and in the new clip, evelyn had no problem rippin that piece of paper right in front of tami..

im just sayin

What aed05 is saying is that Evelyn wont be as quick to jump at Tami the way she does at the other girls. The only time she comes at Tami is when she needs to defend herself.She never nitpicks and starts shit with Tami but she will address if Tami starts with her,ONLY.

For example: In the new preview clip, it looks as if Royce and Jennifer are the actual ones going back and forth. It looks as if Evelyn is on the sideline making lil slick remarks towards Royce which ultimately caused them to fight because Royce wasn't even talking to her.

Evelyn would NEVER do that to Tami. You see when Tami and Jennifer got into it at the fundraiser event,EVELYN didn't say shit or make any lil side comments. See the difference.

im just sayin

Thank you :filenails:

What aed05 is saying is that Evelyn wont be as quick to jump at Tami the way she does at the other girls. The only time she comes at Tami is when she needs to defend herself.She never nitpicks and starts shit with Tami but she will address if Tami starts with her,ONLY.

For example: In the new preview clip, it looks as if Royce and Jennifer are the actual ones going back and forth. It looks as if Evelyn is on the sideline making lil slick remarks towards Royce which ultimately caused them to fight because Royce wasn't even talking to her.

Evelyn would NEVER do that to Tami. You see when Tami and Jennifer got into it at the fundraiser event,EVELYN didn't say shit or make any lil side comments. See the difference.

Point is Evelyn ain't scared of Tami and the way y'all be sayin' stuff makes it seem like she is when she really ain't. Who cares about Royce's roach lookin' ass? Royce is not liked by a few of the girls and she's trying to be Tami's bff for protection lol. Tami is just halfway accepting her for now as the Reunion special showed