New Music Video: Ke$ha-Blow

henrietta.

2Late. :filenails:

The song goes hard though. It was actually my most-played song last week. :coffee:

:umm:

I'm still stuck on "Whip My Hair" :ph34r: (Trying to hype myself up since Willow's new single debuts today :yahoo: ) But I heard Ryan Seacrest playing the radio version of "Blow" earlier this month (basically a faster version) and I lost it :excited: I kinda wish "Cannibal" or "Sleazy" was the second single though.

:umm:

I'm still stuck on "Whip My Hair" :ph34r: (Trying to hype myself up since Willow's new single debuts today :yahoo: ) But I heard Ryan Seacrest playing the radio version of "Blow" earlier this month (basically a faster version) and I lost it :excited: I kinda wish "Cannibal" or "Sleazy" was the second single though.

:filenails:

Wow, really? I know what you mean though, when you get stuck on a song you love it's really hard to shake. I think 'Sleazy' is the next single since Andre 3000's remix is already on iTunes. I'm not crazy about it though, mainly because every Bangladesh beat sounds the same. 'Blow' might be my fave song from her yet.

Speaking of 'Whip My Hair' Henri, maybe it's time to update your sig? :ph34r:

:filenails:

Wow, really? I know what you mean though, when you get stuck on a song you love it's really hard to shake. I think 'Sleazy' is the next single since Andre 3000's remix is already on iTunes. I'm not crazy about it though, mainly because every Bangladesh beat sounds the same. 'Blow' might be my fave song from her yet.

Speaking of 'Whip My Hair' Henri, maybe it's time to update your sig? :ph34r:

:flipoff:

I heard that remix and don't like it. "Grow a Pear" is my favorite song from the latest release (I was hoping it would be her third single when you first sent it to me). "Take It Off" will forever remain my favorite song and videos from her.

:rolleyes: I was thinking about changing it, but there hasn't been any new singles out that I like (besides Chris Brown's "Look At Me Now" but I don't want a siggy for it) so I'm waiting for Willow's upcoming Oprah performance tomorrow to hit the net so I can update it -_-

Archived