Will Xtina ever return to being a mjor powerhouse in the music industry?

King Baby

well  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Will she ever return to being a major force?

• Yes...She is just having a down moment...
    • When Gaga slows down she will have a better chance
    • Put that cow out in the yard with Ciara and J Lo...
    • She'll be back, but maybe not at the same level of hugeness
    • First its judging talent shows, then its dancing with stars..and then a VH1 dating show. Pretty much. Thats her.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's just having a down moment.

All it takes is just ONE hit song to put you at the top. It worked for Usher after his "Hear I stand era" and it seems to be working for J.lo. Anything is possible. Plus she's is still somewhat popular...so im sure she wont have trouble finding a producer & writer to find her that hit.

This will rattle some members.. :excited:

It rattles me but only because I feel it puts her on a pedestal and tries to cop out on the fact that her career has hit rock bottom. If it was just about her voice then don't you think shed be more of the force she is now? There are issues wrong with her career that fans don't wanna address simply because shes "VOCALtina" Prime example @switchblade's post.

It rattles me but only because I feel it puts her on a pedestal and tries to cop out on the fact that her career has hit rock bottom. If it was just about her voice then don't you think shed be more of the force she is now? There are issues wrong with her career that fans don't wanna address simply because shes "VOCALtina" Prime example @switchblade's post.

Exactly. A good voice alone does not guarantee success (and, frankly, in the world of pop music is often irrelevant). There are plenty of people with amazing voices who flop all the time. There are a lot of factors that go into being successful.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: let it be what it is boo.......................i know she's having a dificult time in her life..........she really needs 2 get her attitude in check...........2 many folks are saying she's a nasty bytch

in person............................then again so are all the LEGENADRY voices.....................she'll come

together

Archived