Will Xtina ever return to being a mjor powerhouse in the music industry?

King Baby

well  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Will she ever return to being a major force?

• Yes...She is just having a down moment...
    • When Gaga slows down she will have a better chance
    • Put that cow out in the yard with Ciara and J Lo...
    • She'll be back, but maybe not at the same level of hugeness
    • First its judging talent shows, then its dancing with stars..and then a VH1 dating show. Pretty much. Thats her.

The beauty of being embraced by the pop audience is that they are the most fickle audience and pretty much anything pleases them. All Christina has to do is apologize and cry on TV and ppl will have sympathy for her. She has too much talent to fail. I just don't think pop music is her lane.

Will she ever be as big as she was? Nope. The only time she was massive was during Stripped. She was unquestionably bigger than all of her peers in 2002/2003. But I don't see her getting back to that level of fame. But then again anything can happen. She's still young and has a lot of fans.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The beauty of being embraced by the pop audience is that they are the most fickle audience and pretty much anything pleases them. All Christina has to do is apologize and cry on TV and ppl will have sympathy for her. She has too much talent to fail. I just don't think pop music is her lane.

Will she ever be as big as she was? Nope. The only time she was massive was during Stripped. She was unquestionably bigger than all of her peers in 2002/2003. But I don't see her getting back to that level of fame. But then again anything can happen. She's still young and has a lot of fans.

Let's not do too much now :umm:

P!nk was ruling with "Msunderstood" then... :flipoff:

+1

Archived